Old Lady

I wake up to an alarm blaring in my face, "W-What?" I yawn and get up, "What happened yesterday- oh right. I became a mother."

I rub my head and walk to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I grab breakfast.... which is a donut but whatever.

"BOO!"

"Uh y/n.... why are you on the counter?" I look at where I jumped.... I have a donut in my mouth while squatting on the counter.

"You're the one who screamed at me! I give up wake me up when I'm rich."

I collapse on the couch.

"Hate to break it to you," Kuma begins, "but you're most definitely not poor......"

"Ugh! Then wake me up when Lucifer brings me my five dollars. He's a asshole!"

"Now that, I can do! Have nice nap."

"Yeah yeah," I grumble into a pillow. I turn on the Tv and slowly but surely I end up laying upside down with my head hanging off the couch.

I watch (favorite show) and get more snacks.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?" Kuma walks out with my phone in hand, "Do you have to be at UA today?"

"No, there's no one to teach and I already did my part of the work."

"Yeah well your lover over here is blowing up your phone." Lover? Bitch I'm lonely.

I get up and walk over to Kuma, "What lover? I'm single- shit."

"IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON I DONT KNOW ABOUT?! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"Stop shaking me! And no we're not dating idiot," I hit her on the forehead, "we are colleagues I keep trying to tell you that now what does my COLLEAGUE want." I take the phone from her and look.

Help with this? Ugh.....

"Show!" I hand her the phone, "I'll be out in 10. You text something and I'll kill you."

"Yeah yeah," she says jumping over the couch.

I walk to my room and go to the bathroom. I change into my hero costume. I fix my hair in a way out of my face and get ready. I grab a small bag and throw some things in there.

I walk back to see Kuma going through my phone, "I'll be taking that!" I snatch it out of her hand and she pouts. "I was just trying to look through you pictures, there's really not much on it."

"I know Kuma, I have like one friend," I grab a water bottle, "I'll be back in a hour."

"Have fun!"

I open a breach to Aizawa's house and knock.

"It's open!" I turn the knob and walk in to see him lying on the couch.

"Hungover?"

"Hungover." I snicker, "Drink water."

"No time I need you to help me with training a student," he says. "Who? Isnt all of class A at their internships?"

"It's Shinsou Hitoshi, from 1-C." I nod, "Well it's good I put on my hero costume. Are we supposed to be meeting him or?...."

"I thought you could open a 'breach' I'm pretty sure that's what you called it," he says.

"Feels like I'm being used, but let's go," I open a breach and grab his hand.

"I wasn't read-"

He ends up falling on me as we exit the breach. I grumble and look up, "Off."

"Sorry I didn't-" He gets up and helps me up.

"Not the type of training I thought was going to happen." I turn and look at the purple haired boy behind me. I like this kid.

"You're Shinsou, I presume?"

"Cut the to chase-"

Oh?

"-what did you call me here for? Something about training."

I look at Aizawa, "Yeah why am I here?"

"You two will be fighting, as a training session," he says. "You want me to fight an old lady?"

"IM NOT OLD-"

"Gotcha."

-3rd Pov-
Y/n's eyes get coated in a white shine as she stops moving.

"Go ahead and head back home, I'm not here to fight you."

She takes off in the direction of her home.

-Y/n Pov-
I can control my movements! I'm not going out like this, no way. Maybe if I could just, I got it.

-3rd Pov-
"Well that was easy, how exactly was that training," Shinsou ask Aizawa with a small smirk.

The older man looks behind him and points, "Easy?"

"HEYO!" Y/n jumps out of a breach behind the boy, she kicks him in the back and pins him down.

"What- Youre just like that green haired kid, how did you-"

She smiles, "All heroes have a little trick up their sleeve, isn't that right Aizawa?"

He narrows his eyes at her with a questioning look, "Yeah, it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Y/n Pov-
"See ya later kid! Nice meeting you," I exclaim watching him walk off.

"You too old lady," he jokes. I huff with a small pout.

"How did you break out of his quirk," Aizawa ask. I rub the back of my neck with a closed eyes smile, "Haha..... good question."

"Do I get an answer?"

"Not at the moment......."

Author J Out