Deku is.. gay?

Almost everyone found themselves in the living room watching a movie and eating homemade cookies and snacks.

"NOO SHE DIED!!" Denki cried out tears falling as he wasn't the only one sad she had died.

"What are you guys watching?" Everyone looked up pausing the movie to see Deku standing over them waiting for an answer. "We are having a movie night remember?" Deku made an "Ohhhh" sound completely forgetting about the movie.

"Where is Kacchan and Todoroki?" He looked around not seeing either of them. "I think Bakugo is sleeping and Todoroki, I don't know what Todoroki is doing." Kirishima spoke up shrugging.

"I'll go get them." Deku ran off not noticing something of his fell down getting the attention of everyone.

knock knock

"What the fuck do you want!!" Deku gulped preparing himself for any contact. "K-Kacchan! Come downstairs! We are all watching a movie and will play games!" Deku said recalling them saying something about games.

"Fuck off deku!" There was a long silence when suddenly the door flew open.
"Why are you still here?!" Deku flinched and bsck off a bit.

"I-I think it would be n-nice for you to join us.." Bakugo scoffed and slam the door.
"Whatever i'll be down in a bit." Deku smiled and ran off to get Todoroki.

knock knock

"Yes?" He heard a voice say.

"Todoroki-kun! Let's go join the others downstairs!" After some ruffling sound Todoroki opened the door and nodded at Deku. That wasn't as hard

Todoroki and Deku went to Bakugo's room again knocking when the door opened and they received glares from Bakugo. "Let's go!!" Deku smiled happily his smile bright ig. He seemed happier than before.

When they got downstairs everyone looked at them. More specifically Deku.

"Hey um Deku..?" Uraraka looked shy as she said his name.
"YeH?" He looked at her in confusion.

"WE ARE SO SORRY WE SHOULDNT HAVE LOOKED WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!! WE WERE JUST FOOLING AROUND SINCR YOU DROPPRD IT AND IT WAS UNLOCKED!!!"

Uraraka yelled bowing are her hands held up his phone. He blushed knowing exactly what they had seen. He was gonna take his phone back but before he could Bakugo grabbed it.

"What's there to hide? Porn?" Deku blushed and tried getting his phone back but nothing worked. "Icyhot learn to be useful and make him stop moving." Todoroki didn't want to at first but curiousity got the best of him and he froze Deku's feet in place.

Todoroki and Bakugo were now Scrolling through apps not finding anything interesting and finally were looking through the pictures. All the recent pictures were the ones his classmates took. They were all funny.

Both their eyes widen when they got to a certain part of Deku's Photos.