New house

It's been about a few months since you and the rest of the group first moved into that tiny rundown house. Dabi and Shigaraki took good care of you, but you were still not allowed to leave the house without them, part of you thought it was because they didn't want you to run away, but in reality they didn't want the heroes to find about you and your whereabouts.

There was something that Shigaraki and Dabi were hiding from you.

You walk into the livingroom with Dabi behind you, Shigaraki called a meeting to discuss about new informations with the rest of the group.

''Hi y/n, how are you doing? looks like you have a lost puppy behind you'' Toga cheered as soon as she saw you enter the livingroom.

''Did you just call me a dog?'' Dabi growled at the young blonde. 

''Yap'' 

''So I see everyone is here'' You hear Shigaraki's voice, he was leaning against the counter with Compress, Twice and another guy behind him. It was a new guy, who lowkey looked weird, but you shifted your eyes to Shigaraki again, who once again started to speak.

''I'm gonna keep it short, we are moving to another place today, it is right in the middle of the city, this means we can blend more with other people. From then on our real mission will start and I want everyone to be at their best, if you are not, then I will kill you with my own hands. Oh and this is Spinner btw'' He finished his speech with a little neck scratch and walked around the counter.

''I have a question - A QUESTION COMMING RIGHT AT YOU'' Twice shouted while holding his arm up like a kid at school.

''No you don't'' Shigaraki ignored his question and walked towards you. 

You hear Twice sigh as he turned to Compress to ask the question.

''So are we really heading towards the city?'' Dabi asked Shigaraki while both of the guys sat down on a very dirty couch.

Shigaraki nodded and kept scratching his neck like a maniac. You knew he was under alot of stress right now, because he would usually scratch his neck everytime he was annoyed with something. 

''Stop doing that, you will hurt yourself'' your voice was quiet but he heard you and soon he stopped scratching himself. 

He let out a long sigh and gestured you to sit next to him. You walked towards the couch and sat between him and Dabi. 

Dabi streched his arms and put one of them on your shoulder.

''Well, then when are we going to our new house?'' he said sarcastically.

''Tonight'' 

Time skip ~night ~

The sky was clear but the air was still very chilly and cold, only a few weeks till winter is officially over. Honestly you couldn't wait for the weather to get warm again, since the houses you were staying at never had any heaters.

Currently the whole team was packed behind a little van that Twice and the turtle guy stole the other day. Spinner was driving with Shigaraki and Compress on the passenger seats (some vans have 2 passenger seats). You sat between Toga and Dabi, while Twice was put in the trunk. (I'm sorry Twice T.T)

The ride was mostly quiet....mostly.

You feel Dabi's hand on your right thigh, but his face was turned towards the window as he looked out. Your lips turn into a small smile as you put your hand over his large palm. 

In the past few weeks, he never left your side or kept an eye away from you. Just Toga once said, he was acting like a lost puppy around you. (the irony that he called y/n a stray dog in  the beginning lol)

''ok we are here, don't act sus'' Shigaraki spoke.

''Yes sir ~ WE ARE THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS, WE KILL PEOPLE'' Twice's voice muffled from the back as he started to sing the last part. 

You grabbed your bag and stood infront of a large building, which surprisingly looked very new. This was totally different from all the other places the group has stayed at. 

''AFO told us that we can stay here, just don't destroy anything'' Shigaraki walked towards one of the alley ways as he mentioned the familiar name.

AFO, you have heard that name before but you can't exactly remember when. 

''WOW, this is like a mansion'' Toga cheered and jumped up and down. 

''cool, there is even a gaming room'' Spinner rubbed his hands and walked towards the gaming room.

''Well this is a nice contrast to our other ''houses'''' Dabi yawned and walked towards the stairs.

The apartment was infact huge, it was a two story flat, the top part had all the bedrooms, while the first floor had the kitchen, livingroom, bar and a gaming room. 

''Go choose a room'' Shigaraki wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and gave you a small kiss on your neck. 

''really?'' You ask him quietly.

''hmm yes, I will come back later tonight''

''ok''

He unwrapps his arms and you go up the stairs, there were around 8 doors, which all looked the same.

I wonder if they are all bedrooms?

You decide to open one of the doors, the room was dark at first but you saw a huge bed as soon as you turned the lights on. The red velvet curtains gave the room a grand look too. You walk towards the bed and layed down on the soft bed cover. You let out a sigh as you felt your muscles relax by just laying on this very comfortable bed. 

Should I be enjoying this? Why do I feel happy right now? I think something is wrong with me

Your thoughts were all around the place that you didn't even notice the knock on the door.

''Already falling asleep?'' You hear a deep voice, which only belonged to one person, Dabi. 

''Do you like the room?'' Dabi sat next to you and started to play with your hair.

''Yes'' you look away, trying to hide the tears that were for some reason escaping your eyes.

''Why are you crying?'' Dabi's voice was quiet.

''I-I'm not c-crying'' 

''Bullshit, look at me'' This time his voice was more stern.

You slowly turned your head towards him and looked at him with still teary eyes. 

''What is it? Did something happend?'' He cupped your cheeks with the palm of his hands and ran his thumbs over your eyes to wipe the tears away. 

''Why are you crying, babygirl?'' this time his voice was so quiet that you barely heard him. 

''I-I don't know'' You looked down at you hands, trying to avoid eye contact with him. 

''It's just-, *sigh* I don't know a-about this feeling'' you put your right hand on your chest. 

''You want me to rub your chest?'' he smirked at you.

''ah no'' you blushed.

''It's ok, I think you are just having anxiety, because of the new place'' He pushed you down on the matress.

''I think, I know how to help with that'' The same smirk appeared on his face again as he lifted your shirt up, exposing your bra.

''D-Dabi'' you squirmed under him as you started to giggle.

''hmm what? I know you want this, and beside that the crusty man is not here, so let's have some fun, just you and me'' He started to put soft kisses on your neck and soon his kisses traveled down your chest to your tummy.

-------------------------------

oops had to end it here, spicy chapter for another time.

Please don't forget to vote ;)