Dress up/TodoBakuDeku

(they live in the dorms)

"Come on let's do it!" Uraraka plead while the boys were all quiet thinking about an answer Mr. Aizawa had to go because something important came up. He told the class to wait for him and in the meantime to just relax. The girls had an idea and were now trying to get the boys to dress up in skirts.

"Fine let's do it!!" Denki and Mineta yelled in unison. Both boys plus Sero had discussed earlier how accepting will make them closer to the girls.

"But only one of the boys will do it!" The girls looked at eachother and nodded in agreement being okay with the terms.

"I vote todoroki!" Momo yelled out receiving a couple of yes. "I say Bakubro!" Kirishima gave a big smile looking at him.

"Leave me out of this extras!!" Bakugo yelled making Kirishima pout. "You are no fun Bakubro." Everyone soon got to discussing which boy will wear it.

"Alright todoroki!" Todoroki looked up and shook his head. "I won't be participating." Everyone gave sad whines and looked at todoroki who went back to staring at his paper.

"I-If that's the case i also don't want to-"
Uraraka went to Deku's desk and exclaimed. "Don't be a party pooper like those too Deku!" Deku sweat dropped and nodded.

The boys gathered around except those three and decided it will be Deku who dressed up because he can't say no.

They were right. When it was announced Deku will dress up he didn't complain or said No rather he gave in and just took the cloths Momo made and went to change.

"Haha get your cameras ready!!" Everyone saw a shadow and waited in silence.

And the door creaked

(I edited it so don't judge )(this is ehat he is wearing)(he is wearing the mha girl uniform shirt)

(this is ehat he is wearing)
(he is wearing the mha girl uniform shirt)

(I edited it so don't judge )(this is ehat he is wearing)(he is wearing the mha girl uniform shirt)

(He is posing like that when he enters.)

"Wow." Everyone let out a breath and starting taking pictures of Deku who blushed and started waving his hands around.