Chapter 1: Fire Mage's First Quest

Start from the beginning

RECOMMENDED TO PREPARE A LARGE BACKPACK FOR THIS QUEST, YOU WILL MEET THE SENDER BY FOOT, NO OTHER MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION NOT EVEN USING EXCEEDS OR ANY OTHER, ONLY BY FOOT. YOU CAN BRING SOMEONE AT LEAST TWO TO TAG WITH YOU.

'This is really strange request, the image is strange, the rewards are suspicious and mysterious. And most of all, the way it recommended for him to travel by foot only.' He mused as he was about to ask Mira before he realized that she also left along with natsu.

In the middle of his thoughts, someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned over to see a colorful blue eyes staring at his own black color eyes. Their face was 2 feet away from each other.

"GAH! What the hell!?" Romeo jumped back and hit the board on his back before he stumbled forward.

OOF... That gotta hurt.

Chelia and Wendy, who was behind her, giggled at his reaction as other guild members looked towards Romeo with a weird expression.

Seeing their look, Romeo slightly blushed in embarrassment before he slowly stood up and dust himself off, before looking at the girl who tapped his shoulder just in time she stopped giggling and gave him an apologetic look.

"Sorry, sorry... I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction." Chelia said.

"It's okay, just don't do that again." Romeo gave her a reassuring smile before going back to a neutral look.

"So..." He started, she seems familiar but he can't remember her name.

"Chelia, Chelia Blendy." Chelia, seems to caught up with his mind, introduced herself.

'Oh, the Sky God Slayer of Lamia Scale.'

"Right... So Chelia, what seems to be the problem." He asked Chelia, only to see her trying to remember why she'd done that with a person she didn't know.

"Well, Romero... No, Romeo, we can't help but ask on why you are staring at the board for like... 8 hours? It's already noon." Wendy answered in her stead as she knew that Chelia could sometimes forget something.

"Oh..... Wait what!? It's already noon?" Romeo was surprised as he asked, Wendy if she's telling the truth, which she responded with a nod.

"So, why are you staring at the board that long?" Wendy asked Romeo again.

"Uhhh... It was my first time going to do some Guild Quest so I have a hard time picking up the one that fits my specialty." He answered.

Both slayers gave him a confusing look.

"Sorry Romeo, but first time?" Wendy couldn't help but be skeptical at his reasoning. She had seen him picking up some requests at the Guild Board.

"Huh... Oh..... Well Wendy, let me rephrase that, this is my first time going to do some Guild Quest without my father supervising me." Romeo came to a realization on what she meant before explaining it to her.

Wendy gave an 'ah' as she finally understood what he was implying and nodded. She really did saw him picking up some request from time to time with his father following him.

"So, I saw you finally found something then?" Chelia, after listening to the conversation of the two, finally asked as she looked at the paper he is holding.

"I don't know but..." He answered as he scratched the back of his head before continuing. "I was going to ask Mira what kind of request this was, till I remember that she's not here. I mean, this one seems to be suspicious and mysterious."