#21 - Oda child?

KNOCK!

"hm? Come in." A low tone of someone spoked up.

The door opened, revealing
H/C E/C girl with short white skirt with black blouse, and simple white sandals on her. Dazai face lit up, seeing Y/N in front of him, with E/C serious eyes.

"Yes?"

-

"So you're telling me, you saw a small version of Oda?" Dazai eyes widened, with concerned and serious deep brown eyes. Y/N who is sitting opposite of him, nodded. Dazai taps his chin with his index finger. "Strange..." He replied.

As he quickly stood up, slamming the table with his palm, leaning at sitting Y/N.
Y/N raised an eyebrow and 'hm' him.

"What if... Odasaku had a child!"

Y/N face turn into a frown.

"seriously? Why Im not surprised."

Dazai sighs, and sat again. Explaining to Y/N again.

"Y/N-chan, he had a red eyes like Oda, he had brown-reddish hair like Oda too." Dazai slowly said to Y/N. Y/N hummed and shrugs, "nah, maybe were just crazy." She said, approaching to the door.

"Go see him for yourself." Y/N smiles, leaving Dazai.

-

"Yumeno-chan?" Y/N shout loudly, finding Yumeno in the park.

"N/N-chan! Im here at the slides!" A loud voice of Yumeno, replied while waving her hands in the thin air. Y/N smiles as she approach the girl who was going for a slide with her teddy. "wooo!" Yumeno happily giggled as she slide.

Y/N smiles, "Where's Hiro?" Y/N asked at the girl who just slide earlier. Yumeno smiled as she pointed at the figure who was just playing soccer ball by himself. Y/N smiles, "i'll be back in a bit." She said, as she left Yumeno at the slides.

"Hiro-san?" Y/N called.

"Y/N-san!" A boy named, Hiro called out. Y/N happily waved at Hiro and approach him. She knelt to his level and smiled, "How are you?" She asked. Hiro thought for a moment and said, "Im okay! How about you?" He asked happily. Y/N giggles and patted his head, "Im fine." She answered his question.

"So um... why aren't you playing with Yumeno-chan?" Y/N asked curiously. "Nothing, i just wanna play soccer!" He said happily with his eyes closed.

Y/N was observing this boy for a minute now, and every movement of him was different. As Dazai's voice came into Y/N mind,

What if Odasaku had a child!

Y/N shook her head and ignored Dazai's voice.

"Y/N-san? Whats wrong? You've been spacing for a minutes now." Hiro said, with concerned on his voice. Y/N snapped out of it and smiled at him "nothing wrong, don't mind me." She giggled, while patting Hiro head, standing up.

"Ja, i'll be going now! Sayonara." Y/N said, as she waved her hand in the air, goodbye at Hiro. Hiro waved his hand too with happy smile on his face.

Those smile of him were going to fall.

Y/N thought, sadly.

She knew, she knew it now, she knew, that this boy was somehow Oda child.