#17 - Demon mind

"This is a fucking mess!" Chuuya groaned, rubbing his through his hair. All the members of ADA looked to him with 'please stop cursing many times' expression.

Yes, right now, Chuuya, Dazai and the others of Port Mafia and Armed detective Agency was ready to stop Y/N and her ex boyfriend which, Fyodor. Those duos was deadly, yet unstoppable.

"Okay, here's the plan."

-

"Okay, y'all ready?" Chuuya sighs, adjusting his fedora hat, while checking his small earphone bluetooth which in his ear.

"Yeah, just follow the plan, okay asshat?" Dazai teased on the other line. Chuuya smirks, and chuckled, "hell yeah." Sadi Chuuya. The others on the line, sighs and said, "he's cursing again..." they said in sync which making Chuuya 'HA' them.

"Okay okay, we'll start on... 1... 2.... 3..... Lets go!" Dazai said on the other line, as he count down.

Chuuya smirks, as he jumped on the top of the building where he used to stand in distance. He grunted as he use his ability to float. As he stepped on the land first. He ran to find Y/N and her ex boyfriend.

-

"I still cant find e'm ." Chuuya sighs, as he sat on the land of grass. "Where are you?" Asked Dazai. Chuuya grumbles, "you care, woah." Chuuya chuckled. Dazai sighs on the other line, and tap Chuuya's shoulder.

"Your here." Said Dazai. Chuuya flinched as he saw Dazai was sitting beside him.

It was late dark night in the forest, they couldn't find any tracks of Y/N and her ex boyfriend, Fyodor. It was 11AM in the late night and still, no tracks of Y/N and her ex boyfriend.

Chuuya sighs, "Y'all can hear me? Please go home and rest, me and this dimwit Dazai were going to find Y/N alone." Chuuya groaned, as he saw Dazai were smirking.

"Hai!" They agreed, since they are tired too.

"Your not the old Chuuya aren't you?" Dazai asked, smiling. Chuuya scoff, and sighs, "Shut up." Chuuya said.

They were sitting on the land, with green grass. It had a hut on the side of the forest, which is dirty and small. The moon was up, and the stars was up. Chuuya sighs opening his mouth to say word.

"Lets go h-" Chuuya said as he were going to stand, but Dazai interrupt him.

"Sh!" Dazai said. As them heard a noise in left side of them.

A familiar giggle of someone broke them in.

Chuuya and Dazai eye's were widen. They stayed quiet and calm.

"Weee, i was like whoosh! HAHAHA" A familiar tone of someone spoked up. Chuuya eyes widened, as he saw Y/N and her ex boyfriend, Fyodor walking in the forest.

"Its them!" Chuuya yelled-whisper to Dazai. Dazai shush him and stay quiet.

"Ne ne, can we sit now? Im pretty tired." Y/N said as she sighs.

Its Y/N, but its not Y/N who controlling herself body. Its her demon side, which its not an ability. Dazai ability is useless to use on Y/n since its not her ability.

Short story : when Y/N was 3 months year old, her mother was evil and bad mother. Y/N was clueless and innocent that time. When Y/N was 1 year old she discover her first ability which is ; Devil mind . Its not an normal ability, it is a powerful ability, it hasn't been controllable to Y/N since now because its hard to use and hard to control. Y/N is not the one who control herself, its the demon inside of her. Y/N normal side were gone, and gone.

"When she got her demon side, nobody ever can stop
Y/N from powerful ability."

Even Dazai can't deactivated her ability, because its to powerful and risky.

"Can you deactivate that rat ability?!" Chuuya yelled-whisper to Dazai. Dazai nodded, and granted his wish. He deactivate Fyodor ability, to have a fair fight.

"What now? Listen to their conversation?" Chuuya said, as he sighs dramatically. Dazai shush him again, "Mhm, now shut up." Dazai said, shushing him up.

"HAHAHA i feel so good!" Y/N giggles psychopath. Fyodor laughs casually, smirking.

"Ne, ne, Y/N-chan..." Fyodor started, making Y/N turn to him. "Hm?"

He sighs and smirked, "Do you want to kill somebody right now?" Fyodor said loudly, which making Dazai and Chuuya stare at each other with shocked on them, realizing that Rat knew that they were here.

"Fuck!" Chuuya whisper-yelled, making him to use his ability, but Dazai shush him again. Chuuya groan quietly.

"Kill? HAHA i always want toooo, lets go! Where are they?" Y/N said, psycho tone.

Chuuya sweared again, and cursed, nonstop. "We need to move, you fucking bandages" Chuuya said, whisper-yelled. Dazai sighs and crawl, leading Chuuya.

"What are we waiting for, Y/N-chan?" Fyodor said, smirking.

"...Kill them..."