#12 - Overheard

"Oi Q, Gin. Someone wants to see you." Chuuya had a irritated tone on his voice. While Y/N was hiding and ready to surprise the two kids.

Before all this happened, Y/N forced Chuuya to agree with Y/N ideas, well as always Chuuya refuse'd which making Y/N pouted. "Why the heck" Y/N whines. Chuuya felt a little BIT of pity to Y/N, so surprising he agreed quickly without hesitation.

"Hm? Who could that be." Yumeno asks, while hugging her scary teddy bear, which making Chuuya flinch a little. Gin appeared in the shadows with her white mask and her black hair, with ponytail. Gin was confused, same as Yumeno.

Chuuya sighs, "Come you idiot." Chuuya make a way from Y/N to appear. Gin and Yumeno was confused before they can say a word, a loud jump from Y/N in front of them.

Gin and Yumeno eyes widened, "Y/N-SAN!" They burst of crying, hugging Y/N tightly. Y/N was super duper squeezed. She squealed, "eek!" She oof'd. Gin and Yumeno was tearing and happy at the same time.

"I miss you!" Yumeno said, wiping her tears. Gin smiles, "Im happy that you're back, Y/N-san." Gin said. Y/N smiles and put'd her hands in her hips. "Okay! No time for crying" She demanded. Chuuya groans, Gin and Yumeno nodded quickly like a slaves. Y/N smiles and patted their heads,

"Im happy to be back too."

-

"Im definitely scared-" Y/N inhales and exhales way too quickly. Chuuya who's beside her rose'd an eyebrow. "Hey, stop inhaling quickly". He replied. Y/N nod, and exhales, calming her mood. "Okay! Time to meet my father!" Y/N said, with confident.

"Yeahh, suree" Chuuya rolled his eyes, while staring at the confident Y/N. He secretly smirked, and opened the big damn door.

As there. There was a black figure, sitting in his desk. Alone and lonely. He was writing something that foreign language. As he heard the door opened, he looked at it. There, There was a standing Chuuya who had companion. Her H/C H/L hair flew in her face, she was wearing a black skirt, white coat, with long sleeves, she had black gloves, her shoes was dark black boots.

His eyes widened, "Y-Y/N?" He spoked, asking. Y/N eyes couldn't bear with it. She walked slowly, leaving Chuuya in the door. As she is in front of the sitting, old man. She cried, burst of crying, while hugging his Father.

He gasped, "Oh my Darling!" He hugged back, tightening the hug. He smiles, tears rolling in his cheeks. Chuuya eyes widened. It was his first seeing his boss crying, even they have been together for years. Chuuya couldn't believe it.

He loves Y/N more than Elise.

Chuuya said in his thought.

"I miss you" Y/N said, wiping tears in her eyes. Mori was glad that she came back, all of herself. Mori looked at Y/N up to down, "The last time i saw you saw you, you were so little" Mori hugged Y/N, Y/N chuckled and slap playfully her father's back. "I don't like kids joke, papa" Y/N chuckled. Her father patted her head and release her from the hug.

As a big door opened, in side of Mori's office, it revealed a blonde hair, with red dress, walking in front of them.

"E-Elise." Y/N said, tears rolling in her cheeks. "You know how i missed you, you big titan!" Elise attacked Y/N with hugs and kisses in the cheeks. Y/N chuckled and groaned at the same time, "who are you calling Titan, eh?" Y/N asked angrily. "You- pfft" Elise said, hugging her tighten.

Mori smiles and clapped his hands. "Thank you Chuuya bringing my Daughter home." Mori said to the orange hair who was standing in the door. Chuuya smiles, and bow with his fedora hat, "It wasn't me, Mori-san. It was Y/N who came back." Chuuya said. Mori was shocked, "so your not forced?" Mori asked Y/N. Y/N nodded and smiles happily gave her father. Her father was all proud to her, even they are dangerous.

-

"Wah! Today was so much dramatic" Y/N chuckled. Chuuya who's beside her stayed silent, "yea." Chuuya said.

"You know-" Y/N was interrupted.

"Do you know, the daughter of Mori-san has came back." One of the guards of Port Mafia said.

Y/N and Chuuya looked to each other and sneaked to their conversation, they were hiding behind the wall.

"What? She came back? What kind of daughter coming back to her father even she's the one who left him?! She's a bad fucking daughter, i wanna fucking kill her now." One of the guards yelled.

Y/N froze. Her body was not processing. Chuuya looked at her, with pity. As he look at her. She was froze and pale. Her gloves was not in her hands anymore. Chuuya gasped, knowing what will happened.

"Y/N not now!" Chuuya said trying to bring the Y/N back. "Y/N!" He yelled-whisper. But still, nothing happened. Chuuya had to stepped out and get for help because no one can ever stop Y/N ability, only can Dazai stop her devilish ability.

A light glowing around her body, earthquake were created, her eyes was not E/C anymore, it was Red glowing eyes. The guards earlier was shocked and where did the light came off. Chuuya was groaning while running, finding Mori and Ane-chan.

Y/N came out the wall where she was hiding. As she was in front of the two guards, She kicked them with one feet, with force. They both groaned and hissed in pain. Luckily they had bullets and guns. They shoot Y/N with guns but nothing happened,

It didn't work at all!

They both said in their thoughts. Y/N came closer to them, with neutral face, it was calm and devilish eyes. Her lips were curved into smirk. She touched their chins. "Why?" She said, as the both guards thought they will be kicked again or die anytime soon. "Why?" Y/N asked again. The both guards looked to each other and prayed. Y/N was irritating and started to earthquake again, but this time it was strong and getting stronger, its like the Port Mafia buildings were going to fall.

"Y/N!" Kouyou said, interrupting Y/N. Y/N doesn't realize Kouyou, so she kicked her hard, but Kouyou's demon handled it. Y/N had no control in her second ability which: Come to death. Which her hands touches somebody or wished in her mind, the person dies automatically.

As Mori, and the others was in the scene. Mori gasped, knowing it was her mother ability. Y/N was fighting with Kouyou even she didn't even know who it was. Y/N hands glowed lightning. Mori and Kouyou looked to each other and gasped, knowing what will happened. As Y/N were going to Touch the wall. Instead of Y/N going to attack, she fall instead in Kouyou arms.

"D-Dazai?!"