#18 - Stars

Y/N stood up, with a knife on her hand, it was a small one yet a sharp one. It had blood stains on it. Y/N walked, as she closed her eyes, talking to her mind.

"Oh deadly mother, grant me a wish, deadly yet unstoppable skill. Curse me, oh deadly mother." Y/N spelled a wish. As she open her eyes, blood tears, were dripping in her cheeks, her E/C orbs was change into black shiny one, it was shine as ever as it seen. Her skin was started to scratch by itself, Y/N groaned in pain, because her devil is scratching her own skin. "Oh deadly mother..." Y/N said mentally, with low tone on her voice, smirking. On the other side, Fyodor was impressed by her. He was amazed, and yet before he can stand up. A sharp knife on his neck was blocked.

He gasped, seeing Y/N was in front of him, smirking with blood tears dripping on her cheeks. "Yay, now... i can kill you with my bare hands." Y/N scratch Fyodor neck skin, gasping. "Oh wow, bloods..." Y/N said psychopathically, amazed in bloods.

Chuuya and Dazai was shocked, thought Y/N will kill them. Chuuya smirked angrily, "You crazy bastard." Chuuya said, as he deactivate his own ability.

"Say... Byebye" Y/N smiled and she stabbed Fyodor with her sharp knife. Fyodor hissed in pain, as he closed his eyes, smirking. Bloods were dripping in his body.

"Ah, you fucking traitor..." Y/N stretched her body, while deactivating her ability.

"Asshat! Waste of Bandages! Got you!" Y/N appeared behind of Chuuya and Dazai. The both flinched as they saw Y/N appeared behind of them. "YOU BASTARD!" Chuuya yelled, he flinched, and was shocked. He jumped like a cat seeing a cucumber. Dazai laughs, as he saw Chuuya was like a cat. Y/N giggled, and sighs.

"You thought i was gonna kill you, neh?" Y/N smiled, asking them, while sitting between them.

"I thought too." Dazai said, as he answered. Chuuya rolled both of his eyes, as he sat down, beside Y/N. "Pfft, i knew since beginning." Chuuya snorted out. Dazai stared at him with wide eyes. "Oh? Sure." Dazai said sarcastic, while rolling his own eyes.

Chuuya gasped, "HA?!" Chuuya said, as he throw a rock at Dazai. Dazai dodge it simply, "please update your skills, Asshat." Y/N sighs, looking in the stars with E/C eyes.

"THE FU-" Chuuya was immediately cut of by Y/N who was blocking Chuuya's mouth with Y/N index finger. Chuuya eyes widened, light tint blush popped on his cheeks lightly. Chuuya sighs and stayed quiet

Dazai who noticed it, felt jealousy at that time, but he snapped it off. He sighs, looking in the stars.

The both three was looking in the stars with amazed and peace, it was quiet and peace, birds were sleeping quietly, the bats were flying around, the trees was breezing hard, it was a cold, peaceful, night.

After a second silent, Y/N sighs, as she hold Chuuya and Dazai's hands. Those two was shocked and blushing. Y/N smiled, "Im cold, i need warmth." She said casually, making Chuuya and Dazai smiled, and continue to stare at the stars.

As they saw a shooting stars, they wished for something, impossible yet wanting.

After a minute silent... Chuuya broke it.

"How the even hell you control your fucking third ability?"