XX - Devour (Special Giovanni's POV)

Start from the beginning

What the fuck is going on?! I want to go after her but I don't think that would be a wise decision on my part to do that. Biting down on my lip I sigh and grab the car door wrenching it open and getting back in. 

"Sir..." My driver starts but I send him a cold look and he stops. The car moves forwards and towards the building. 

  She looks half mad. Just what was going on here?! I tried to run through every possible scenario anything that would fit her behavior to something. 

The car came to a light stop this time in front of the huge oaken door that lead into a very Gothic's looking manor. My hands twitch as I open the car door. To my surprise the huge door open and standing at the door way. Is a timid looking thing her eyes are wide but she hold herself still as she waits for me.

  I climb the stairs quickly not really favoring this cold whether. A smile finds it way to my face when I am greeted with heat. 

"Sire, shall I take your coat for you?" The young girl speaks her auburn hair cut short and her eyes framed by thick black lashes that are centered around light sliver eyes. 

"Yes." I say shrugging my jacket off. "Where is Alpha Kinsley?" I ask her. She looks up at me, taking the jacket. 

"She was out on a run, I don't know when she'll be back Sire." The young girl say before grabbing my jacket. 

The young girl spoke to soon. I heard a loud crash of a door opening reaches my ears and then the loud thump of feet crossing the floor. And soon what comes into view is a very naked Kinsley. I heard fabric drop to the floor. And then the swift movement of the little thing by my side. 

  She had a magically produced a shawl of some sorts and was striding towards her Alpha without hesitation. Catching a enraged Kinsley. 

"Let me go Ryan!" She shrieks at the young girl who is now struggling with Kinsley. 

"Alpha please wear this your naked." She hisses urgently to her superior. And Kinsley snatches the shawl up and wraps it around her body. Not before I catch the multitude of scars that are lining her body and my wolf growl in my head in displeasure. 

  Her inky black hair was all over the place. Some snow was resting in her locks and some leaves as well. Her nose was slightly red, probably from the cold. Her scent was intermingled with that of the fresh snow.

  Normally she smells like soft tangerines and a hint of cinnamon with the smell of coconuts intermixed. The smell was beyond intoxicating. 

  But I couldn't help notice the dark circles that line her eyes and the just worn look she is wearing. She looks like a walks problem. 

"What the hell are you doing on my territory?!" She yells at me once her shawl was in place. Though even that wasn't that really much of a cover. 

  I wanted to explain myself. But my mouth moved faster than my brain ye again. 

"I can go where I please. I don't need your permission to enter your territory." I say snidely. Her eyes glow a luminous sliver. 

  It was a very big deal to wonder onto another Alpha's territory. You could feel it in your bones, it was like someone was unwillingly touching your body. The stronger the presence the even more aggravating the feeling. 

  If announced the Alpha prepares in advance. But showing up unannocned would mess up the Alpha. But this was something more, she looks like she went through the wringer. 

  I was pulled from my thoughts by a horrible cackle that couldn't even really be called a laugh, it was far to sinacle to be a laugh. "Ryan leave us now!" She growls her eyes never leaving mine. And I felt a shiver of fear run up my spine.