He followed me down to the librarian's desk with his bag and the two books in his hands, "I know. Thank you, Lou."

I stopped to kiss his cheek once, "Of course."

He beamed at me before kissing me once properly. God, he's cute. And annoying, of course. We went ahead to check the two books out from the library and then headed back home. Harry stopped me a few yards away from our main door, "Are we going to enter together?"

Oh. I didn't think of that. I shrugged, "You go on ahead. I'll make a short trip to the grocery store and get a few sachets of coffee, which you'll probably need anyway.

I swear Harry literally blushed, "Okay. Thanks."

I grinned at him, "What's the blush for?"

He was quick to shake his head in denial, "Nothing. You just know me. That's um quite nice."

Aw. That's adorable. I rolled my eyes, "Of course, I know you. When you annoy someone as much as you annoy me, there's no doubt they'll get to know you, H."

He slipped his arms around my shoulders to give me a hug and kiss my head. Then he pushed me away, "Shoo. Go get me my coffee, you peasant. I'll see you in a bit."

I just jokingly flipped him off before starting to walk towards the grocery store. It took me about fifteen minutes to make a round trip to the store. I got some packets of instant coffee and tons of chips. Of course, I got chips. Chips are essential for mental stability. Junk food is the best thing ever. I love junk food. Honestly, the only reason I still kind of eat healthy is because I live with people who actually take the time to cook. If I lived alone, I'd probably be eating takeout or pizza or chips for every single meal.  It's a good thing I live with five other annoying people, I suppose.

Anyway, when I got home, most of the others were already there. Alaska told me that Liam had one late class, so he'll be home late. And Niall and Zayn, who had one class in common, had a test for that particular class tomorrow. So, there were busy studying. Alaska, who was a huge nerd too, by the way, was already done with all her homework and exam preparation, so she was free to do whatever she wants. 

So, she wanted to watch a bunch of movies and since I didn't have anything better to do, I decided to join her. The two of us spent the next couple hours watching movies. Then later, I helped her make dinner since everyone else was busy, and everyone came down to the kitchen to eat quickly. Harry and I argued openly, as usual, while the others sat there and rolled their eyes at us. Once that was done, everyone went back to their respective rooms. Once I was sure that everyone had shut their doors, I quickly made two coffees and got two bags of chips and went on ahead to Harry's room.

He sighed in relief when he noticed the coffee mugs in my hand, "Bless your soul. You have no idea how much I need that."

I put down a cup on his desk before sitting down on his bed, "I do know, actually. Hence, why I brought you the coffee. I also got you chips, since you're going to stay up. You get hungry late at night, yeah?"

Harry blinked at me a couple of times before throwing his arms around me, "Fuck off, you're too good to me."

I complained as I hugged him back, "Harry! You're going to make me spill my coffee."

He mumbled against my neck, "Don't care."

I pushed him off a little so I could put down my coffee mug somewhere. He pouted a little but once I put away the mug, he pulled me up to his lap so that I was straddling him across his chair. His arms remained around my waist to hold me in place as he spoke, "Why do you wanna drink coffee anyway? Shouldn't you be going to sleep?"

I shrugged, "Well I figured I'd stay up with you for a while. My classes don't start until after twelve tomorrow."

Harry looked like he was ready to cry tears of happiness at this point. He gives me too much credit, honestly. Anyone would do all of this, right? I'm just getting him coffee because he needs it to stay awake and study for his paper, and snacks because he gets hungry at night. Not that of a big deal. But apparently it was to him, because he pressed his face into my chest and tightened his arms around me, not saying anything.

I pressed a quick kiss to his head, "You okay?

He moved his head back a little so he could look at me, "Of course. I should probably get back to studying, though."

I hopped off his lap and picked up my coffee mug, "I'll be right here on your comfortable bed, scrolling through Instagram."

The dumbass just rolled his eyes fondly before turning back to his book and his warm mug of coffee.

***

A/N

Pls it means so much to me when somebody does thoughtful things like I remember what I need. Is adorable. Anyhoo, leave me commentssss. I do read all of them and it makes my day pls ;-;

Take care and y'all are valid asf <3

~Sofia x