Chapter 35: Unexpected Trip

***Here's the next chapter. Hope you all enjoy reading it. Also, I love hearing from you all!***

"You will."

"I won't."

"You will."

"You can't make me."

"Fine then. But be warned. I will not hold back."

"Thank you for your warning.," I smile as I deny the deal that Loki had proposed to me in Monopoly. "But I am sure that I can manage without your help."

Growling under his breath, Loki rolls the dice just as Bucky and Tony walk in. We were playing in the common room at the dining table.

"Has she won yet?" Bucky calls out.

"No, and she will not," Loki bites back, before moving his ship token.

"Loki's just in denial," I laugh, as I watch him move. Tony and Bucky walk over and watch as he takes his turn. Landing on Park Place, he slumps in defeat, as I just laugh. "Pay up please. That's the hotel price too." Looking at what Loki had I knew I had him beat.

"I think I have to accept defeat," He groans as he shakes his head. "I can't believe I lost."

"Better believe it. We may be looking at a future businesswoman. She beat Bucky, Nat, you and Clint after all," Tony grins as he winks down at me and ruffles my hair. "She got quite a business-like mind."

"That she definitely has." Loki agrees, standing up from the table.

"Hey. You have to help me pack this up," I say to him before he goes anywhere.

"Alright, alright. I suppose there has to be some penalty for losing," He shrugs as he starts to pick up all the houses and hotels on the board..

Shaking my head, I say, "It's not a penalty. Besides Clint lost way before you. This is just being helpful and tidying up after yourself."

"I suppose that is a good reason then."

Quickly, Loki and I packed the game away with Bucky helping as well before Nat, Clint and Steve all walked in.

"Tony," Steve calls as they all walk over. "We got a mission brief at Shield Headquarters. Fury just called us in. Could be another Hydra base apparently. We figured we would take the Quinjet over."

I look over at Tony, in time to see him roll his eyes as he exits the kitchen. "And we all have to come?"

"He has requested us all to be there. Need the whole team," Nat explains. "Don't think you can get out of this one, Stark."

"Alright. Suppose that gets me out of more boring meetings," Tony decides. "Jarvis, tell Pepper that I will be unavailable due to hero work this afternoon."

"Yes sir."

"See everyone up at the jet at 10 then." Steve orders as he walks back out.

"Will you be back tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah. We will get the briefing over and done with tonight and be back. But it probably means we have to go away for a few days again," Clint explains to me.

I glance at Tony who is quietly talking to Nat. "Will you be gone for as long as you were when you went and got Bucky?" I ask quietly, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

Clint shook his head as he crouched next to the chair I was sitting at. "No way, Sweetheart. We won't be gone that long again. Probably two or three days. Okay?"

"Okay," I nod.

"Besides you'll have Loki and Bucky here to keep you company," He reassured me.