Always and Forever

Couple of hours pass, and rounds, until their bodies can't go on anymore, they decided to wrap it up, so they could go home and sleep. They bathed before putting their clothes back on. He noticed her eccentric walk as they walk out the room, "Damn, I can't walk straight!" she complained. "Want me to carry you?" He asked as he laughs. "No, Give me seconds, this is nothing." When they stepped out their private hot spring room, they felt discomfort as people, the other customers and crews, we're blatantly eyeing them making uncomfortable as hell, "the fuck?" Tsunade approached the entrance desk to get their bill while someone has called Jiraiya. "Yow, Jiraiya-sama," The man who called him was Kakashi, who were in next door room. "Ohh Kakashi, you're here too" he walks toward him. Kakashi replied, "Yeah, A lot of fellow ninja has been recommending this hot spring to me." Jiraiya nods at him for he agree, he asked, "did you come alone?" Kakashi scratched his head, "Well, I was supposed to come al-" when a man cutted him off saying, "Hey Kakashi, the water really makes you feel relaxed!" Guy yelling at him as they both looked at him. "Oh so, Guy went with you and you couldn't say no, yeah?" Kakashi hesistantly laugh as he nodded. Tsunade walked towards them after settling the bill, "oh hey Kakashi," as he greeted her back. She looks around and still see people giving her weird stare, "Kakashi, do you have any idea why are these people looking at us so weirdly?" she was pissed off, she doesn't know what was going on. Kakashi tried to put up an innocent face as his face flushed, "Uh, t-thats beca-use," stuttering. She was already pissed off waiting for his answer, "the WHAT?" Kakashi spoke, "We heard a lot of screaming," still stammering from embarrassment, "It was really loud." She freaks out, "fuck! so you mean I just broadcasted their own hokage's sex life?" She stammers, saying to herself, shit, shit, shit. "Jiraiya just scratched his head, unbothered at all, "We should be get going then." They exhanged good byes and they left the Hot spring house. "We are never ever going back at this place," she declares, still limping while holding on his bicep. He wraps his arm around to her shoulder, yawning, "Well, next time I'm just gonna rent the whole place."

When they reached their house, Their now because he has been living in it for quite a while now. Heading straight to the bedroom, as their bodies were so tired from all the sex they just had. "Thank you, for the hot spring date," she said while she put her arm around him. "You were a beast," laughing as he mocks him. Pouting as she look away, "I'm the beast? I could literally not walk straight from that stupid kink you have!" she was talking about the double penetration she had from him and his shadow clone. He shamelessly laughed, "My kink? you was enjoying it as much as I did." dishing her. She just rolled her eyes and said, "stupid pervert." They both slowly closed their eyes out of exhaustion. "Good night, babe" hugging her tightly. "good night, babe" whispering really quiet as she fell asleep.

When the sun had risen, Tsunade woke up alone in her bed. Trying to search for him as she wonder her eye around the bedroom. Finding a note on the table beside the lamp. It says, "Sorry, I got to go. Cooked for you, see ya later, babe." She puts the note back on the table as she laid down again. The pain finally kicking in as she found bruises and kiss marks all over her body, "Damn, tsk," groaning. At least the limping was gone, all she need to do was use her medical jutsu on herself. She went to the dining room and find the meal he had cooked for her, she eats it smiling while she think of Jiraiya fucking her ruthless last night. Snapping out from it, she chide herself, "Get your composure, Tsunade!"

On Jiraiya's end, He's appointed to go to a book manufacturer early as he can to avoid long line as he finished writing a new book of Make Out tactics, he would normally just send it through mail but this time is different, he has to get the first physical book to give it to someone.

After Tsunade had eaten and took a shower, she healed all her bruises to hide the evidence of what had happened to them last night. Only healing the ones visible as she denies the fact that she really loved seeing these kind of things on her body, reminding her how she and her boyfriend make love to each other. Upon walking to the hallway of her building, silence filled the air. Still walking ,muttering to herself where'd everybody go. She was about to scream Shizune's name as she opened the door to find her office dark. Confused as hell, she frowns her eyebrow walking to the switch to turn it on. After slapping the switch, her eye widened as she jolted when everybody popped out and screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TSUNADE-SAMA!" Oh yeah it's her birthday, she had completely forgotten about it, she never really celebrated it after she had left the village long time ago, and the two years prior, she'd just drink alcohol after work knowing that her only friend that would give her little gifts or take her out was away. Ino and Sakura handed her bouquet of flowers, pulling her mind back to the present. "Thank you so much, everyone," looking at every one in the room, smiling. "Tsunade-sama, how old are you now?" Sai asked, making everyone shocked. "31," Tsunade answered the oblivious man. Everybody just nodded and went along with her obvious facade because the last time someone asked her about her age and called her a hag, had their last day of their life. Naruto cringed when he thought her age being the same with his teacher making him remind of him, "Oh, bachan, Where'd ero sennin go? I think I saw him leaving the village earlier." The birthday girl who was beaming with gratefulness and happiness turned all gloomy and depressed with his question. Him leaving early or immediately with just leaving a note never made her mind or worry. Even though they 're a couple or even still close friends, they both have high and important role for the village, so situations like this between them have been normalized, until today. It made her think maybe he had forgotten as well as she did, though he never did. He would send letters through his contact toad. He also just got back from his mission, so it made her overthink. Sakura smacked Naruto, "Idiot! why would you say that?" as they both saw her gloomy face. "Alright everyone," Shizune screams, "Our first game in this party is gambling!" When people had started to line up, she whispered at them, "make sure to lose, ok?" to purposely let her win. Tsunade think through gambling so she joins. Unenergetic and obviously bothered she plays the game to atleast put her mind off of it. After almost 2 hours of gambling, Shizune thought to stop it as Tsunade was off her game today. "tsunade-sama," she didn't hear her, "Tsunade-sama!" making her aware of her present, "What? did i lose?" "No, the game's over" Shizune tells her. She just replied, "oh," and sighed deeply. The next activity of their party was eating. They all went to the food catering and get their portions. Shizune went to Tsunade as she didn't get food for herself, she was staring outside, biting her nail, "Uhm, aren't you going to eat?" She replies, "I'm still full." She misses him and still waiting for atleast the birthday note he'd normally send to her.