Jealousy Incarnate

It's another sunny day in Konoha, and all the shinobis, including Naruto, have returned to their missions. She chuckled, "It's a good thing Naruto is on a mission, now I can spend time with Jiraiya without anyone interfering with us." Leaving her office humming and searched the village for Jiraiya. Since she has been unable to find him, she decided to just go to a gambling house. Walkinh past a bar that was next to the casino, she stops in her tracks when she heard a loud, familiar laugh, hoping it's simply a coincidence that he sounds the same and not actually him. Upon entering, she discovered the man he was looking for seated at a table next to a prostitute. "JIRAIYAAAAAA!!" he panicked and exclaimed "T-TSUNADE?" The old man ran outside the pub screaming, "It's not what you think," trying to reason with her when he saw her extremely upset. She pounded him really hard and stomped back to her office.

Banging the door open to her office causing Shizune to jump out in her seat and yelled, "That bastard, he never learns huh FUCKKKK, I'm so angry!!!" "What's wrong, Tsunade-sama?" trembling in fear as she ask her, "NADA! can you leave me alone!" Shizune leaves the office quickly. She wants to hurl her chair out the window, "that idiot is playing with my feelings!" her fist is getting tighter. When Shizune stood outside the door while she lets Tsunade cool off on her own, she saw Jiraiya approaching. "Is Tsunade inside," asks her in hurry. "Yes, but stay away from her today—she's really in bad mood." warning him as he slams his face saying, "I'm going in." As soon as he entered, flying objects were aiming for him and a loud voice was yelling at him. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" if looks could kill, he would've died right there. "Calm down, it's a misunderstanding!" trying to explain that what she think was happening was not it. She was too consumed by her madness to hear whatever shitty excuse he was trying to make. "SHUT UP!!" still throwing all the things she could get her hand to him. He realized that it's pointless to talk to her at this moment, dodging all the things she was throwing, "alright, alright I'll leave, but I'll come back later when your head cools. Glaring at him as he leave her office, she wanted to destroy everything her eyes laid on. Shizune went in and was so shocked at the scenery, the whole office is a mess. "Uhm, Tsunade-sama here have a sake and dumplings." handing her the the food and drink she was offering. She stop rumbling after Jiraiya left, she didn't say a word to Shizune but didn't turn away the dumplings and sake. She pig out on it as if it would make her feel better while Shizune and Sakura cleans the office she trashed. After finishing, she felt her eyes tired, and napped on the desk.

After a few hours, she woke up. Looking out the window and at the clock above the door, she exclaimed, "Huh, it's already afternoon." stretching her arms, "Oh right, that idiot," and a tear slipped from her eye, Jiraiya came in again and she wiped the lingering tear away. Turning her back on him and sulked. "Can I talk to you?" hoping this time, she would hear him out. She didn't utter a single word, giving him the benefit of doubt as she calmed down. "I suppose silence means yes. Earlier was a big misunderstanding. "How so?" rolling her eyes. He reasons out, "You know the old man from the village of sand is finding her long lost daughter." making her a little intrigue but still not completely believing him. "He had been told that her daughter is in our village and works at a bar. So I went looking for her and brought her back to her father." Tsunade finally meet his eyes and asked, "Is that it?" looking straight in his eye. "Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you; it was the covert assignment that Kazekage gave me." After hearing the secret mission, Tsunade panics, making her buy the story he had told. "Oh yeah, the kazekage asked someone from here to carry out a secret mission." however, the kazekage omitted to inform her of the details of the mission, cursing him inside her mind. "You know I'll never do something that will hurt you," Jiraiya said as she gave her a hug from behind. She mumbles, "Okay." not resisting against his back hug, but rather putting her hands wrapped on his. They embraced one another in a bear hug, until;

Naruto screamed, "OBACHAN WE'RE BACK!"

When they entered the Hokage office, they caught them cuddling. Muttering to herself, "that BRAAAT, he ruined again our moment ughhh." He was shocked, "Oh, we'll come back later" Team 7 agreeing in unison, "We'll just comeback, Hokage-sama" Kakashi proposed. Breaking their hug apart, "No, do it now" walking up to her chair. They reported the details of their accomplished mission to her.