Will of Fire

Jiraiya and Fukusaku are summoned by Shima using the reverse summoning jutsu.

Kuchiyose no jutsu, Shima said.

When Tsunade saw Jiraiya's severe bleeding and the gory nature of their setting, she became even more enraged. Tsunade hurries to stop Jiraiya's blood from seeping through his severed arm and crushed throat. Beginning by treating his crushed throat because doing so, would help him stabilize his breathing. She then recalls Nawaki and Dan's final moments, but she is not influenced by it. Instead, she keeps concentrating on stemming the flow of blood from his gaping wound. Since his veins were completely exposed, it is practically impossible to stop the blood from his missing arm from leaking. Shikamaru knows that it is impossible to stop the blood from dripping. Yamato and Guy are keeping a wary eye on the room. Tsunade's chakra is nearly depleted, excluding her seal.

Suddenly, Jiraiya opened his eyes, as some could say, the calm before the storm. "It appears that you won your bet" he speak with a horse voice as he coughed blood. "There's no way I could ever win a bet involving your life!" she grin. In the hopes that one would work, she tried every medical jutsu technique she was knowledgeable of. "Listen closely while I'm still here." trying the teeny tiny of his energy to tell them the information he acquired. "Quit speaking that way! After we stop the bleeding, tell us what happened." She hated the way he talk like he's giving up on his life she's working so hard to save. He said "The real one is not among them" making every person in the operation room alarmed and confused. Shikamaru didn't waste the opportunity to ask him regarding what he just said, "What do you mean, Jiraiya-sama?." He coughed, it was still hard for him to speak since his throat was just restored not long ago, "I fought six of them, and they were all connected by rinnegans." Even though he was having trouble speaking, he forced himself to do so as Tsunade felt his vitality and life force dwindling. "You know I appreciate you, Tsunade," Jiraiya says. "Keep quiet. I need to focus." not accepting the farewell of the man in front of her. He caressed her cheek with his trembling hands. "Now I can die a great shinobi," Jiraiya remarked as he slowly closed his eyes. Tsunade, who is drained of chakra, started screaming, "STOP! STOP! STOP!" She was pushed to the limits where she had to use her trump card to heal him after witnessing him close his eyes. She releases her byakugou seal, They saw as the mark on her forehead disappear and immediately turned into black lines that run down her body and Jiraiya's, it went through her hand to his shoulder and soon all his body too. She hasn't tried this before yet but, it seems to be working as she saw his grave wounds starts to sizzle indicating the flow of his blood starts to circulate again and the leakage is slowly halting. Residents noticed a powerful chakra in the Hospital and started to fuss. Sakura and Naruto sensed it in that time. "What's happening, huh?" Naruto blabbered while Sakura remained silent. "Why is Granny Tsunade's chakra spiking in the hospital? Sakura, is someone really so ill?" he remained clueless that it was his master who were they healing. "I think so." Naruto hummed but gave in when the 2nd bowl of ramen was served. Sakura considers discussing what she has to say with Naruto. After releasing that much chakra, Jiraiya is genuinely in danger, so she is in need to warn Naruto before it's too late. "Naruto, I have something to tell you", Sakura stated. "Jiraiya-sama is the patient." Naruto dropped the utensil he was holding and displayed disbelief, "huh?", "I heard them talking in the office. Jiraiya sama fought the Akatsuki leader, he struggled and lost one arm. As soon as he heard those words, Naruto's expression shows extreme horror neglecting the freshly served ramen in front of him and went running to the hospital. He's unable to think of anything to say about the circumstance because his head is so clouded. Sakura went after him.

She is healing Jiraiya with all of her might. Soon, Shikamaru, Guy, Yamato, and Shizune all displayed astonished expressions at once. Tsunade hugged Jiraiya as she started to cry, since he left the village to investigate, all the exhaustion and suppressed emotions have come to the surface. Guy and Shizune were moved by their efforts. Naruto abruptly opened the door, Kakashi immediately closed it, seems like the nurses are after him to keep people from entering a sanitized room. He saw his granny sobbing as she held Jiraiya. "PERVY SAGE!! WHAT HAPPENED?" He also saw Guy and Shizune sobbing. They didn't respond when he asked them. "Granny, what's going on?", he asked with serious look, had Tsunade not responded, he would assume the worst case possible due to them weeping. "He will be fine", Tsunade assured him. Due of weariness, she passed out after she spoke. Her skin didn't turn old though, She still have atleast half of her chakra reserve. Shizune shouts, "Tsunade-sama!" and ran to catch her but Kakashi caught her. "That's power of youth!!" Guy taps Naruto's shoulder as he wipe his tears as well.

Naruto muttered, "Pervy sage, who did this to you?", "He engaged in combat with the Akatsuki leader in the village of rain

Naruto muttered, "Pervy sage, who did this to you?", "He engaged in combat with the Akatsuki leader in the village of rain. It's a relief that Jiraiya-sama managed to escape from them," Shikamaru answered him.

Everyone was making a scene over what occurred in the hospital. Everyone wants to know who was healed by that powerful chakra. Shizune is taking care of Tsunade, who is currently unconscious in her bed. It's a relief that Jiraiya was already out of danger even though he's still in the hospital. He's being looked after by Naruto.

Tsunade woke upafter a day. Shizune exclaims, "Tsunade sama." and hugged her. "How is Jiraiya?" she asked with raspy voice, "He's still in bed, but we're keeping an eye on him all the time." She sighs, "good." Turning to the corner and was relieved that, despite being impossible, she had been able to stop the bleeding. After gaining her strength, she went to Jiraiya's room as she saw Naruto dozing next to him. Checking his records and it was indicated that most of his organs have been stabilizing, "I lost in our gamble, so get well quickly and claim your bet," turning to Jiraiya, caressing his hair. Her muttering caused Naruto to wake up from his sleep "huh? Granny, Do you feel okay now?", asking his granny with concern. "Yeah", he saw her caressing his teacher's fluffy white hair with obvious affection and immediately hid his red-faced with matching sneaky laugh, he know if she had seen it, she'd get a fistful punch from her. After getting her satisfaction from visiting him, she turned and sighed "Ahh, there's a load of paperworks waiting for me, I want to drink" she walked to the door and Naruto said "Thank you, granny. For saving pervy sage", caused for her to stop before reaching the doorknob and grinned at him "Well, it can't be helped"