I'm in love...

Hiro pov

I set here with my friends and baymax waiching a movie but my mind is else where...

I look over at the raven haired girl seting on the far end of the couch.

Her name is Lekio tanaka but we all just call her Gogo couse Fred gave her that nickname.

I smile and blush I remember the hug she gave me, it felt so amazing I could have melted in her arms.

"Uh Hiro you okay man?" Fred ask snaping me out of my trace.

"Huh yeah, I'm fine..." I say blushing embarrassed.

"Hiro your heart rate and blood pressure has elevated." Baymax says lifting a finger.

"I'm fine really." I say trying to change the subject.

"So hiro been having any luck talking to girls?" Fred ask completely shocking me.

"Wha... What!?" I yell.

"Yeah man I mean I'm dating Olivia, Wasabi is talking to Abigail Callaghan what about you? You been talking to Karmi any?"

"What!? no!" I shout completely grossed out.

"Will is there any one you like in particular?"

I look over at gogo who is still waiching the movie.

"Yeah..." I say smiling in a love struck state.

"Haha cool hey wasabi hiros in love!" He sees excited.

"Heh little man's growing up." Wasabi says ruffling my hair.

"Who is she?"

"I... Um..." As honey lemon and gogo also look at me curious.

I then look at the time to see its 10 o'clock i need to get home.

"Oh would you look at the time, come on baymax lets go!" I say grabing him by his arm.

As were walking home i can't stop thinking about how much i love Gogo.

"Maybe I should ask her out..."

Then strangly enough I get the feeling that I'm being waiched...

Baymax someone's waiching us..."

"OW!" all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder as I pull out some kind of dart. Causing me to fall to the ground unconscious.

Baymax pov

"Hiro?" I ask concerned about him, I was going to scan him when I was hit with an EMP weapon caused me to deactivate.

Unknown pov

I look at the boy I just knocked out and relayed into my comlink.

"I've got him."

"Good he is the last one we need..."