"Tell me what exactly", I pushed him back to create some space between us.

"Don't act dumb with me" he spat out with so much anger.

"I'm not". I snapped back at him and this made our anger rise. I try to push fully push him off me but he grabs my neck and slams to the wall and I hissed in pain. I look past him to see the crowd had stopped walking and was now looking at us.

"Your losing my patience Ash". Max squeezed my neck even more and I felt like I was slipping away but I wasn't going to give him or everyone else the satisfaction of looking week.

I reach for my wand and press it on the side of his neck, "and your losing mine".

"Cruc-", I felt someone put their hand over my mouth and pull both Max and I away from each other.

"Are you crazy!" "You want to go back to Azkaban for doing the same shit last time". Ethan whispered roughly in my ear.

I look over to see Snap grab anole of Max and he was pale, not because he had gotten caught. But because I was going to cast one of the unforgivable curses, he feared me now that he knew what I was capable of.

Asher pops out of nowhere and punches Max in the face and Ethan left my side to get in between them. They kept shouting at each other and Snape tried to drag Max out of the crowd.

"Enough!", everyone goes quiet and looks up to see Dumbledore at one of the top floors.

"Everyone get to class! Miss Grindelwald I'll see you in my office after you finish your testing". The crowd kept moving and so did I.

I wasn't going to stay behind and discus what had just happened, plus I had already lost time with Max and I wasn't going to lose even more. I need to be in class just in time for my test if not I was going to receive no grade for it.

I walked inside and sat in my seat. I was just in time for the instructions on the test. Time passed and I was trying to concentrate on my test but I kept zoning out. The class was more than half empty and I only had 20 minutes more to finish this test, I wasn't even half was through the test.

I took a deep breath and focused on my work, and I wasn't going to let some problem jeopardize my grade or future over Max.

I ended up finishing my test a couple minutes before my deadline. I had no more classes for today so I started heading up towards Dumbledore's office. I make my way up the 5th floor and I hear someone trying to get my attention but I wasn't going to look around like a dumbass trying to figure out who.

"AHEM", I sighed and turned around and nobody was behind me. I heard someone snap their fingers beneath me, I look down across and see Draco.

I rolled my eyes, "what do you want?".

"Is it true what happened?"

"Unbelievable your not even going to ask me if I'm fine?!". I scoffed at the fact that this boy cared more about rumors than someone well being.

"Oh..well how a-are you?", he smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Go to hell Malfoy". I kept walking towards the moving stairs and I was starting to feel bad for taking some of my anger out on him.

I reach the 7th floor and knock on Dumbledore's door. "Come in" the roughed old voice said from behind the door.

I walk in and there was Theodore sitting in one of the couches. "Take a sit Miss Grindelwald", the sudden feeling of anger and sadness I had the last time I was here came rushing back. I looked all over the room and everything that happened that day played out I front of me. I snapped out of it and took a seat near Theodore.