"Hey Kiri, wake up" He called quietly as he gently shook the others shoulder.

Not after long the ravenette woke with a start, quickly turning to see who was shaking him awake and relaxing when he only saw it was his pack member.

"Hey" Kirishima mumbled sleepily.

"He's awake" Shinso told him, causing the other alpha to startle again as he looked for the omega in the nest, looking around the rest of the room when he saw the omega wasn't there. Again he didn't see him.

"He's in the bathroom," Shinso told him, answering the silent question. "Help me wake the others"

Nodding his head Kirishima turned to the blond and began trying to wake the grumpy blonde while Shinso woke the other alpha. A couple moments later and all of them were finally awake.

Once they were all fully awake again, Shinso explained all that had happened since the greenette woke up as well as what he was able to learn.

The first thing they decided to do when the omega came out was ask for his name. It was a simple question that had completely escaped Shinsos mind when they were talking earlier. The second thing that they may or may not discuss with the omega was just how rare a treasure he was.

Omegas that could lactate nowadays were extremely sought after, mainly because of how rare they were. It was completely possible that the doctors here had no idea the greenette could do this, otherwise the government probably would've sold him to the highest bidder.

This was something they had to keep secret, an ability only the pack knew about. If any of the other alphas or heaven forbid the doctors found out, well, nothing good would come out of it.

This omega was a treasure, and the four alphas were determined to make sure he knew that if he didn't already.

"How are we going to convince him to join our pack?" The dual alpha asked the group.

"With loving care and affection!" Kirishima cheered, beaming brightly only to have the blonde scoff at him.

"Easier said than done, idiot," their pack leader huffed.

"Then how do you expect us to go about it?" Shinso questioned, already knowing that Kirishima's plan was already 10 times better than anything they could come up with.

"Well he doesn't have much of a choice. It's either us or those lame extras. He seems smart enough to know what the right answer is"

"I hope you don't talk like that in front of him," the somber, multi-colored alpha stated, frowning slightly at the other.

"Are you telling me I shouldn't be myself?" The blonde answered, gaining an eye roll from the alpha asking the question.

"I'm just saying, he's been through a lot. Most of which is no doubt going to turn to traumatic memories. The least you could do is be mindful of how he may be feeling. He's probably very overwhelmed right now" the dual-colored man explained, earning a glare from the blond before he groaned out a "fine" and crossed his arms.

"He's been in there for a while. Do you think he's okay?" the raven asked, a hint of concern evident in his voice.

"Probably? I have no idea what he's doing in there so I can only assume he's alright" Shinso answered, looking towards the bathroom door.

"How long has he been in there anyway?" The pack leader questioned.

"Since right before you all woke up," Shinso said.

"He's most likely not going to be in there too much longer. What are we going to do when he comes out?" Kirishima questioned.

They all just stared at each other waiting for someone to answer, but it soon became painfully obvious that nobody had one.

"Something you should all probably know, he's scared of us, probably a little less of me now, but he seemed particularly terrified of both Kiri and Kat" the purple alpha warned, bringing out a confused whine from the raven and a small growl from the blond. How could their omega be afraid of them already when they haven't even introduced themselves yet? Plus they had just rescued him only a couple hours prior, what could be so scary about them?

"The first thing we should probably do is introduce ourselves. We don't know his name, it is safe to assume he doesn't know ours either" The heterochromatic alpha suggested.

"Packs normally give their omegas gifts, right? Do we have anything we could give him?" Kirishima asked enthusiastically, looking around their room for something that might please their new pack member.

"We don't have much to give" Shinso replied, annoyance tinged his tone as he spoke, "What do you expect we give him?"

"I think the only thing we can give him is a sense of safety and maybe comfort" the red and white alpha sighed. They weren't allowed to really have any actual possessions in the facility other than blankets and pillows for nests.

"The only physical thing we can give him I think is a nest for him to feel safe in," Todoroki continued.

Their conversation was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door slowly opening. All four alphas turned in time to see a pair of emerald eyes peeking out at them through the crack in the door.

"Umm, I-I was w-wondering i-if...If I could b-borrow a sh-shirt?" The greenette stammered, reeling back ever so slightly at the intimidating gaze of the four alphas.

Without a moment's hesitation, all four alphas pulled their shirts or tank tops up over their heads and offered them to the omega.

Startled, the greenette just stared at the offered articles of clothing before hesitantly reaching out a hand and taking the closest offered shirt before retreating back into the bathroom.

Closing the door, Midoriya looked at the shirt he was offered. He didn't expect them to react like that. He half expected them to deny him much less give him anything willingly.

He didn't notice whose shirt he had taken, but bringing the cloth up to his nose, he had to admit they did smell nice. Like a warm campfire during the winter snowfall. Carefully so as not to damage it, Midoriya pulled the dark blue tank top over his head, watching as it fell past his hips and half way down his thighs. The collar of the shirt came down well past his collar bone, it was a little embarrassing but far better than what he had earlier.

Looking at himself in the mirror one more time, he tried to fix the tank top so it didn't look so big on him, but there wasn't really much he could do about that.

After making sure that he wouldn't leak any more milk, he gently splashed some water on his face to help get rid of the evidence of his tears and to wash away the sweat on his forehead. Afterwards he ran his fingers through his hair. While he didn't want to be here with these strangers, he didn't see why he couldn't at least look as presentable as he could be.

Once he had made sure he looked somewhat decent, he took one more deep breath. Stealing himself to walk out of the bathroom.

A minute later showed him reaching for the handle of the door and slowly opening it, again being met with the stare of the four alphas.

Well, might as well get this over with, he thought, shuffling out of the bathroom so he was standing in front of the alphas. He guessed the first thing he should do was introduce himself, so that's what he did.

"H-Hello, my name i-is I-Izuku Midoriya"