Archer and I spent the time swimming leisurely and just talking. I learned that Archer actually had a pretty passive attitude, but in a positive way. He let things happen at their own time, he didn't force them.

Compared to when he was acting as an Alpha, he was on point and in control of everything. It was a nice change to see.

I watched him surf from afar when I got tired of being in the water and I refused to surf because... well my body still hurt. As I suspected, he was a good surfer, it looked rather hot. I knew because there were other people watching me.

I almost wanted to tell them 'Hey, that's my mate, see only, no touch.'

But I let it be, I'll share his beauty with the world.

Before five in the evening arrived, we went back to our room to change into a formal attire as Suzy had instructed us to.

I wore a square neck white dress with small floral patterns all over that went down till the top of my knees. I wore a small golden heart locket and and tied my hair into a pony tail.

As much as I wanted to put on makeup, I decided not to because my skin might react badly. I've been in the sun and sea water for so long and I had a pretty sensitive skin.

Archer, in turn, wore a dark green shorts that he paired with a white top. I noticed how much he tanned and laughed at the ridiculous tan lines.

With that, we went by the dock and expected the other girls to be there, but apparently, they went on another yacht and that this one was for us.

I didn't know whether to be shocked or amazed by Suzy. "I didn't know she was such a planner." I tell Archer as he helped me from the dock to the boat.

"Yeah, well now you know." he sighed.

We were greeted on board by the staffs and they explained our itinerary and what time the food would be served. They asked if we had any music we wanted to play and since Archer and I didn't have any, they opted for old romantic songs.

"Do you wanna go at the second level while they're preparing the food?" Archer asked with a smile.

I looked towards the stairs and nodded. The boat was shaky, but Archer led me safely at the top and we sat down at the back part of the yacht as it sailed away.

The sun was setting and I realized that the past three sunsets I've experienced in this place were the best. This place offered the best sunsets with the right person.

"Have you done this before?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"No, it's also my first time." he answered.

As much as I hated it, my mind drifted to Jessica and Archer's confession of her being his first love. It still pained my heart whenever I thought about it, but there's nothing to do than to accept it.

"You know, I've been thinking about you and Jessica." I started. Archer turned to me, I felt that he became worried with what I was about to say. I chuckled and looked ahead.

"Of course, it hurts to think that she was your first love, that you had a person you loved before me, but I understand. I also had someone I loved before you. We grew up separately and our own struggles growing up. We met different people and felt differently towards them. Jessica was your past, I understand that."

I felt like I was mumbling, I said those words without much thought, but I knew that they were true, I knew that they're words from the deepest parts of my heart.

Jessica was Archer's past, he loved her, but that's been long gone and I could see that. Yes, Jessica is still here and clung onto him and that bothered me a lot.