please dont end

a/n: i've seen a lot of people who were confused with last chapter's ending, i decided to change the line, but i have another author's note at the end of this chapter that will clarify things a lil bit more. enjoy 💕

Archer and I ended up falling asleep, but the next time I woke up, the moon was high up the sky and it was completely dark outside

Archer and I ended up falling asleep, but the next time I woke up, the moon was high up the sky and it was completely dark outside. I concluded that it was deep into the night still.

With my stirring, Archer won't up next to me and the moment we laid eyes on each other, the passion started all over again. This time, much more intimate than the first. Who knew moments of ecstasy like that existed?

The sun was shining bright already when I next opened my eyes. Archer was holding me close to him, his arms embracing me and resting at the bareness of my lower back.

Remembering the scenes of yesterday made me blush and I ended up digging my face deeper on his neck.

"Hmm..." Archer stirred at my actions and I whispered a sorry for bothering him.

I thought he had woken up completely so I waited for him to let me go, but he only tightened his hold and bringing me closer.

We stayed that way for a while again and although I also wanted to stay like that, remembering that today was our last full day, I wanted to cherish it and spend the most time I could with him.

"Archer, wake up." I whispered and looked up only to see his sleeping face. With my hands, I held on his chest and shook him lightly. "Wake up, it's already so late."

Finally, he moved and slowly opened his eyes. Upon seeing me, he smiled and closed them back to embrace me. "Just a little bit--"

"No," I said and pushed him off of me, "it's our last day here let's go--ah!" I tried to get up but stopped when I felt pain at my lower part. I held onto the blanket that covered me as I crouched in pain.

Hearing my cry of pain, Archer sat up to check on me. Realizing the cause of my pain, he muttered curses under his breath and started apologizing.

"I'm sorry, was I too rough?" he asked and tried to easy my pain. I shook my head and moved slowly.

"I'm fine, I just need to take it slow." I said. He put pants on and gave me his shirt to wear which I gladly wore.

I came to realize that it was practically already noon and we'd wasted half a day sleeping in. My body ached and seeing that, Archer carried me to the breakfast counter and started cooking.

I watched him cook and coached him on what to do and what not to do. By the time we finished eating, my body felt much better and I could move on my own. Archer insisted on helping me but I reminded him that I was not a child.

We ended up getting out of the hotel room by one in the afternoon and we went back to the beach. When we got there, we saw Suzy and the others and that's when she informed us that she rented an evening yacht tour with dinner and told us to be at the dock by five which was only a few hours from now.