New Camper - PJO

Kinda Percy's POV:

It was two weeks after the second Titan War and new campers were coming in every other day.

Currently at CHB the Stoll brothers and Katie Gardener were waiting at the border, incase any new campers came and needed help. Of course, with Travis and Katie arguing, they probably wouldn't notice an army coming up behind them, so Percy was there too. Chiron had tried to stop him, saying that the Achilles Heel would need him to rest, but of course the idea of the Stoll brothers and Katie, their #1 victim, he finally agreed.

"Would you two please stop flirting!" Conner yelled to his older brother.

"WE ARE NOT FLIRTING!" Was the response back, but the blush on Travis's face said different.

Anyway, back on track so this isn't just me writing Tratie fan fiction (But seriously, where did the ship come from? I love it, but where did it come from?), A roar was soon hear from Half-Blood Hill, one that could only belong to Cyclops (I'm sorry for making this dramatic. Actually, no, I'm not, I am a drama queen and I own it).  Uncapping the famous pen, the leaf shaped celestial bronze blade was in Percy's hands. Rushing past the border with the daughter of Demeter at his side, and the Stolls behind them, they could see 3 figures approaching. A demigod, a satyr (I almost wrote satan), and a 9 foot cyclops behind them.

"Katie! You and Travis go get the demigod and get them in the borders. Conner, you're with me, we have to distract this thing"  

The two "rivals" ran towards the kid, while Conner and I ran for the monster, who I had now decided to call Jeremy, yelling insults and other sassy remarks (Persassy), not wanting to fight, but simply divert Jeremy's attention.

"You know, I've always wondered: Which way do Cyclops wing their eyeliner?"

"Hey! Pea Brain!"

This went on for a couple more minutes, before Tratie (yes, Percy would say Tratie when referring to them) managed to herd the new demigod and satyr through the borders.

Running back, Conner and I made it right before Jeremy hit the border, bouncing back before disintegrating into golden dust.

The young demigod was laying on the ground, on the edge of passing out when Percy approached them.

"Hi. I'm Percy Jackson. Don't worry, you're safe now. We'll explain everything that just happened later, but first we want to see if you're okay."

"Did you say Percy Jackson? As in the Percy Jackson?" Yeah, I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, the one who fought the good of war and won. The one that has been to the underworld like 4 times and survived. The one who defeated the Titan Cronus- "The kid that blew up a school bus? That's awesome!" They said right before passing out.

As Percy face palmed you could faintly hear Grover and Annabeth laughing their heads off.

I will be writing 2 more parts following this new camper, so you will get a name, gender, and godly parent soon