105.

ARAGORN: Psst! Elrohir! Fix my buzzer!

FRODO: Which one is Elrohir?

SAM: I'm hungry! I want a snack!

MERRY: I want my horn!

PIPPIN: I want to know what's wrong with the b-word!

LEGOLAS: I want to be in a fellowship where people don't use the b-word!

GIMLI: I want Legolas to stop crying!

ARAGORN: I want to answer!

FRODO: I want to know who is Elladan and who is Elrohir!

ELROND: I want to quit!

GANDALF: I want an asprin!

BOROMIR: Cuuut iiiiiiit oooooout! [everybody looks at Boromir] What's the matter with you people? Sam, you just had a meal! Second breakfast or something else, doesn't matter, it was a meal and you should be full. Merry you know the rules, no horn! And frankly, we're all very happy about that one!

MERRY: Just because your horn is broken...

BOROMIR: Pippin, if you can't remember what happened with the b-word in Moria then you're stupider than I thought. Legolas calm down, there is no balrog here so pull yourself together and Gimli you help him withthat. And may I also suggest Legolas that you see a professional shrink about your balrog issues. Aragorn you broke it so you fix it! Frodo, does it matter who's who? I completly understand you Elrond, and Gandalf, what on Middel-Earth is an asprin?

GANDALF: [with his hand to his head] Something that takes away headache. Merlin reccomended it.