When both me and my husband climbed the staircase we were immediately greeted by a noisy surrounding where Neona was rambling around saying what else left to put into the baskets that we were carrying to our picnic spot.

At breakfast time everyone started to discuss where we were going.The place was about an hour away from here.

Finally we were all ready to leave the house. Beside me, Harry, Henson, Neona, Ines, Shelley and Loire also were coming with us. We might need help with Harry as well as with other things there.

Before leaving i kinda accidentally forgot my phone in my room. I set Harry inside the car and commenced to walk back to the house. When I was passing through Henson's study someone's sobbing sounds hit my eardrums ceasing me to stop on my track.

"I'm sorry master, it wasn't my fault. I didn't know that." It was Nova who was crying and pleading with her feared filled voice.

What did she do?

"You should have thought of that before letting the matter slip away from your control Nova." Henson growled and spit out those words.

"Please master forgive me. I am helpless." She sobbed out in agony.

Yesterday night I saw her with that odd expression over her face and she was crying and again the encounter with Patrick.

I frowned not understanding what was going on inside. I know it wasn't any of my business to interrupt Henson when he has pointed out a flaw in one of his employees.

God knows what she has done.

Eavesdropping wasn't something I would love to do.

After getting my phone I proceeded to the car where I left harry. He gave me a lost look when he saw me but then his eyes glimmered as he smiled. Placing a kiss on his lips I sat beside him fixing his seatbelt as also mine.

Harry,me and Shelley were driving in one as Henson, Neona, Ines and Loire were coming in another car. Harry hates gathering so Henson recommend me to go with him along with Shelley in another car and I agreed with that barring second thought.

Currently we were sitting inside of a forest as a lake was flowing beside the land.The only colour I could see was green.

Green surrounded us making the place more peaceful. A few long pine trees surrounded us as we placed our picnic spot under one of them. Birds were chiming and the gurgling sounds of water was waving through the sweet soft air making me want to turn into a poet.

I watched Henson fishing into the lake. Neona was busy taking some pictures of this celestial face of nature through her expensive Canon camera.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Ines said sitting down on the cloth as she popped a cherry inside her mouth.

"It is." I answered but as always her smile was making me gag inside. I don't wanna be bitch now acting like an overprotective wife when everyone was having a very good time.

She was wearing an orange dress with a pair of ballet flats. Her hairs were flowing recklessly as a diamond stone was hanging around her neck.

Neona brought it for her from New York.

"Do you want a cherry Honey?" She cooed at Harry holding a red cherry to him. I tensed up when she called him with that nick name which I usually call Harry. Right now I want to drown this bitch to this lake.