7

Amber arrived to their humble home. As she entered their house she was greeted by her loving mom's home cooked meal. She thought,

"I'll felt hungrier now that smell the aroma of the cooked food."

She smiles much wider upon smelling the scent of home cooked meal.

Amber went to the kitchen and saw her mom near the stove checking the food and heard her mom was singing. She tiptoed so that her mom won't hear her coming. When she was near her mom she hugged her from the back.

"Hey mom."

Her mom was surprised and almost lose grip of the ladle.

"Oh my baby girl you scared me."

Her mom shows a wide smile and then ruffles her hair.

"Mom not my hair."

Amber pouts to her mom.

Her mom smiles seeing her youngest daughter being so child-like.

"You really are so cute baby."

Her mom then pinched her cheeks.

Amber being the playful kid just giggles to what her mom reaction is. She then runs to her room to change.

"I'll just change mom."

She shouts while going upstairs.

"Okay just come back after you change so we can eat our dinner."

Her mom shouts back.

Amber had a wonderful dinner having to share the food on the table with her family. She's really so grateful to have such an awesome dad, loving and understanding mom and her sister who is her so inspiration/role model in life. 

Amber thought of that she will not exchange any other family to hers but she'll also be thankful to meet with other people's family.

========================================================