Chapter 4: The Truth Comes Out

Yui's POV-
The door slams behind him and his tall figure stands over mine. It's starts to rain and thunder as I was predicting since the clouds were dark before.

"Where go you think your going Little Bitch? It's time to have some fun!"

If I'm being honest I always hated his voice and the way he spoke to me. I can't let this happen I really should stand up for myself.

"I'm going to go now." I said firmly almost shouting.

"Not without having some of your blood." He laughs loudly. I feel his hand slither like a snake down to my lower back as he pulls me in closer.

I try getting out but instead he turn around so that now my back was pressed against the door.

"No way to escape now, so what are you going to do?"

"This!" I shout as I try to punch him in the face but he blocks it. He clearly had a lot of strength because he kept pushing my hand down as I kept struggling to still punch him for that.

"I told you there's nowhere to go. You can't run away from me. Your mine and you always will be Bitch chan."

"Hey! She's mine!" Shouts a voice behind Latio.

When I check to see who it is I find out it's Shu. I didn't think he would show up and did he just say I was his?!

"I don't belong to any of you!" I say, going to punch him again and this time it succeeds.

"Fine we'll test that theory. We'll go to the game room and all of us will play darts. Oh and I almost forgot the prize is you, Bitch chan!" Latio said excitedly before disappearing like he always did.

Shu walks forward slowly and takes my hand. We teleport to the game room with everyone already there, except for Taiyo who's still sleeping in bed from what happened.

Time skip-
No one's POV-

All the boys finished and Latio, who spends most of his time here anyway, wins.

"I hate to say it but I told you so." He smirks widely with satisfaction at him wining.

Taiyo's POV-
I walk as fast as my body will carry me down to the game room in my school uniform. I burst in my face red from crying and also from anger.
Everyone in the room just stares and the room falls quite.

"What's going on?!" I demand.

"We we're just having a friendly competition of darts to see who owns Butch chan. Wanna play? We just didn't ask cause we all thought you fell asleep again." Latio said.

"FIRST OF I WASN'T ALSEEP AND YOU KNEW THAT AND SECIND OF ALL GAME ON!" I shouted. I was so angry that I could hear Latio's thoughts as he was talking. He's such a pervert. I have to win.

Time skip-
Taiyo's POV-
"Ton 80! Wow I didn't know that you could beat me. Well anyway here is one Bitch chan."

He pushes Yui towards me harshly making us bump into each other. I hug her tightly and I'm guessing she's really confused. I teleport her to my room and we sit on my bed.

Yui's POV-
(Her POV when she was still in the game room)
I tried to run once I saw that Latio had won the game because knowing him he would probably like to do some inappropriate things to me.
He looked over at me with a big smirk on his face and then teleported behind me and grabbed my shoulders to hold me in place.

"Your a fighter aren't you?" Latio said

"Yeah and what's so wrong with that?" I said back hoping to at least scare him at bit but he just laughed at what I said.

"The fighters die first, you know that right?"

"What if I wanna die?" I say surprising everyone in the room as they all looked at me confused.

"And why would you wanna die?" Subaru came up to me.

"Because..." I started to say.
I really don't wanna explain my childhood or anything like I did with Shu but I guess I have to.
"Because firstly I got told my parents died when I was young and I got put in an orphanage and they beat me up because they thought I was ugly." I said almost crying my heart out but not looking up at any of the brothers.

"Why didn't you tell us? We might've been able to support you, Pancake." Ayato said and for the first time he sounded nice.

"And why would you wanna help a mortal? I know about the sacrificial brides and everything and I volunteered so I wouldn't get bullied. If you want my blood take it I just don't want to go back to the orphanage." I said.

Suddenly we all heard footsteps come down some stairs. They weren't light they sounded as if they were stomping. A minute later the door swings open revealing a very angry Taiyo, which made me look up for the very first time.
Her face was red and her eyes were red, probably from the fact that she was crying a lot before, but she also looked angry.

"What's going on?!" Taiyo shouted.

"We we're just having a friendly competition of darts to see who owns Butch chan. Wanna play? We just didn't ask cause we all thought you fell asleep again." Latio said.

"FIRST OF I WASN'T ALSEEP AND YOU KNEW THAT AND SECIND OF ALL GAME ON!" She shouted back.

She was definitely angry.

Time skip back to when Taiyo teleported Yui to her room.
Taiyo's POV-
"I heard what you said to the boys you know. Why didn't you at least talk to me?" Taiyo said calmly.

"Because I thought none of you would understand." Yui said back.

"Well believe it or not I do understand and also I have something to tell you and the other boys."

"What is it?" Yui said sounding really confused now.

"What I saw before.... what I'm trying to say is.... your my long lost sister and um well.... Subaru is your..... long lost brother.