"I'm bad at names" Sage shrugged. "So when someone reminds me of something it's easier to remember that rather than their name"

"And I remind you of a bunny?" Aiden demanded.

"What's your middle name?" Sage demanded. Aiden's lips pressed together in a firm line and he quickly avoided looking at her.

"Sikyatavo" Aiden grumbled. Beau's eyebrows creased together slightly in confusion. He had never heard a name anything like it.

"And what does it mean?" Sage pressed.

"Yellow rabbit" Aiden huffed causing a bright smile to reach Sage's lips at her accomplishment.

"Well, there you go, Bunny"

After about thirty minutes of them bickering the bus finally came to a complete stop and many of the boys began to stand up. Beau gave Sage one last smile and promised to write before following Aiden off of the bus. His eyes widened as soon as they landed on the gorgeous building.

The school had once been an insane asylum but had been converted into a school a few years back. Now they had finally brought it up to code, gotten enough staff and funding to open. The building was ancient and made of gray and white stones with moss peaking between them. There was an old oak tree in the front that cast a shadow over the right half of the building. Overall it was a very ominous setting that made Beau uneasy for a short moment. He could imagine all of the histories in the building. How many people were harmed in the name of science, all of the research, how many patients must have filtered in and out... Yet it was still beautiful.

"Come on" Aiden nodded toward the doors and Beau quickly followed him alongside a few other boys toward the entrance. There must have been dozens of boys unloading from school buses, heading up the pathways, and inside. Yet none of them acknowledged one another. Some of them barely glanced in the other direction. Beau clung to Aiden's side as they weaved their way through the crowd toward a series of sheets posted onto the wall.

Boys crowded around them desperate to find their name and room number. But of course, it was alphabetical by the last name so he and Aiden had to separate. Beau made his way toward a more crowded area and went on his toes desperate for even a peek at the list. After what felt like hours of being shoved, suffocated in others body odor, and being pushed far outside his comfort zone he finally reached the front.

Martin, Beau: 316

Sitting in a white limousine just outside of the asylum, was a green-eyed, curly-haired boy. He glared out the window as his father continued to try and reason with him. Making promises on new clothes, cars, and at one point even Markos's own luxury apartment if he went without a fuss. In any normal situation, he would have excepted the clothes or even gone for nothing. But it was the principle of the matter. He was here because his mother couldn't stand the fact that she never had a daughter. She always had a son and she was just too blind to see it.

"Dad, she's insane. You know this... I shouldn't have to go" Markos pleaded.

"I know your mothers... Motivations are corrupt but I do agree that you need a reality check" His father sighed. "You can't expect to live your life as an endless party"

"Why not? You certainly do" Markos scoffed. "And my grade point average is better than yours and Mums were. Partying hasn't interfered with my school work so how is it an issue?"