||The Beginning!

Depuis le début

" Oh!.... well then..... You both can continue!" As she about to walk away, Chris pulled her back to her place saying,

" What 'you both can continue'? do you want to attend my funeral tomorrow?!?!" 

"Umm...I will think about that." Alicia said in a mocking tone.

" Man!!! you girls are just!! UGGH!!!!!" Chris whined.

" Now if you move aside Alicia, I have a blonde to kill." Roza said in a devilish voice.

Chris gulped and stuttered,

" S-sorry!!" 

" Okay okay, both of you!! Listen! Roza! we don't want anyone dead here and Chris! don't you ever do such a prank with anyone again." said Mika as she came from the cafeteria.

"Hmph!" Roxa lowered Indai.

" But it wasn't only me! Jet was with me too!" Chris said as he stood straight beside Alicia.

Mika raised a brow.

"Eh!? SORRY!! WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!" 

"Good." Mika said proudly.

" And don't worry Roza, we can go shopping in an hour." Iman said like the sweet and shy girl she is.

" Shopping? promise?" Roza asked.

"Promise!" Moon said popping out of nowhere.

"Okay!" Roza turned back to normal.

" Thank God you cooled down!!" Jet said with a coffee mug in his hand and floating in the midair. Rudy and Zass following close behind.

" There you are!!" Roza said glaring at him.

"EEPP!!!"

That's when Ali and Agent Geetha came in.

" What happened here kids? we heard someone shouting." Agent Geetha said slightly worried. 

" Did anyone fight here?" Ali asked scratching his head.

" Actual-" Mika was cut off by Chris and Jet saying,

" NOTHING!! NOTHING AT ALL!!!" 

Ali was about to say something again but that's when Agent Karya, Agent Leon, and Agent Bakar came in.

" Good Afternoon Young Agents!" Agent Bakar greeted.

" Good afternoon!!!" 

" Young Agents, we have an important announcement to make." Agent Leon said.

All the Young Agents heard carefully.

" Tomorrow, we are having new students in the academy. They will all arrive by 11:00 p.m. tomorrow." Said Agent Karya.

" So give them a whole-hearted welcome and I hope that you all will get along with them!" Said Agent Geetha. 

" YAY!! New Friends!!!" Moon said jumping up and down. 

" Uh... what do you mean by 'they all'? How many new Agents exactly Agent Karya?" Khai asked.

" As far as our information, it is 7 of them." said Agent Leon.

" Woah!! seven of them!" Ali said excitingly.

" Also, we mentors have decided to test the new Agents' potential cause as per the information we got, all seven of them are proficient and skillful." Agent Karya said in a thinking position.

" And we want to inform you'll that no one will interfere." Agent Leon said sternly.

"We won't!!"