Prologue, Chapter 0.1 Breakout

"Hey." An initiate asked his partner. "What's up." The other said flipping through his deck of cards. "You ever wonder why we're here?" The first asked. "Well, that's a deep question, my are we here, could it be some cosmic event that..." The second began

"Shut the fuck up." The first said clearly annoyed. "I mean why the fuck are we here watching the pits?" He clarified. "Oh that... no clue, master Cadgar ordered someone to guard the pits now that the failure is in there, we drew the short sticks." He said shrugging his shoulders. "But why? I mean seriously, it's starved and far to weak to do anything to anyone why does he need a guard?" The first complained.

"Maybe that's why..." The second said drawing his paired knives, fear creeping into his voice.

Turning on his heels the first drew his short sword and took several steps away from the pit, as an ominous black smoke was coming out of it. "That's not GLUK...." The first couldn't finish his sentence, on account of his head being chopped off. Staggering backwards the second was frozen in horror, it was short lived before a wave of darkness engulfed him, the feeling of his body melting was all he felt before keeling over.

"POWER... OVERWHELMING!" I scream bursting out of the pit. Sending several dark tendrils forward I began to devour the remains of the two lackeys left to watch me. "Pace yourself child, you are still getting attuned to your strength." Vierra chastised. "Oh I know... it just feels... so good to get my revenge." "I want to know the feeling myself, do not act reckless, I wish to see this world first." She said. "Ohh I plan to help, but first..."

The better part of an hour went by like seconds. Faster than any could react or stage a proper defence I had already decimated most of the order. All the was left was the high lords themselves. Approaching the large gate like doors I sent forward a massive blast of dark energies. Ripping the doors off it's hinges the splintered remains were sent all over the inner sanctum.

The three old bastards and whatever remaining guards they had only watched as I made my entrance.

"And so the abomination comes." High lord Vulf spat hoisting his shield and bombs. "We should have killed him years ago." High lord Katarina muttered twirling her daggers. "Enough, this welp will die here for his transgressions." High lord Angron said hefting his massive battle axe.

"Oh my dear high lords, I am not that welp you threw into the pits all those times, I am far better." I mock. "Your blasphemy ends here abomination!" Angron cried charging forward. Running past his guards Angron leaped into the air intent to smash me to pieces.

I could only smile.

Cocking my fist back I slammed it into the ground. At the same time a massive tree of blades sprung upward, impaling the airborne high lord. "Impossible." Angron muttered choking on his blood. "Die." I mutter waving my hand. Before any could react Angron was pulled inward, the 'tree' then collapsed in on itself the blades slicing him to ribbons.

Standing back up I had a malicious smile adorning my face.

"You still don't get it." I mock, shuddering the feeling of power and ability of Angron being assimilated. "This is not a battle for survival or my execution." I continue as I shove my hand into my chest.

"It's yours." I grin.

Ripping out a chunk of biomass I threw it towards the remaining lords. Before it made contact a massive number of tendrils shot outwards, the guards and Vulf were all caught and skewered. Snapping my fingers the tendrils retracted dragging all the helpless victims to the epicentre before exploding in a shower of gore.

My reveling was cut short however as several daggers were thrown into me. To my right was Katarina seemingly unscathed from my devastator was throwing many more daggers at me. Not bothering to move I formed a whip-fist before lashing out at the nimble woman. Sliding under the tendril she vanished from sight. Knowing exactly where she was I formed another whip-fist on my other arm, lashing backwards I felt the tendril wrap around something. Raising my arm into the air I flung the caught lord over my head and into the ground, a sickening crunch echoing out.