The Sun Signs Aquarius

Aquarius
Jan 21-Feb 21

Spaceships, aliens, illuminati or conspiracy theories are always associated with the Water Bearer. This is because they are ruled by illusion and people have now completely generalized this poor sign. Aquarius is the sign of giving and reciprocity just as much about illusion. They are one of the more difficult signs to understand as they sit on the brink of death. Aquarius and Gemini are linked, which now that I think about Gemini are linked to a few signs. The connection happens through Aquarius's ruling planet Uranus, which is a cousin of Mercury.

As an air sign they are intelligent and float above reality in the clouds making them hard to reach. The difficulty in connecting air to earth is stressed by the proximity to death. Aquarius marks the phase of life before the end of life or hospitalization this causes them to be sickly and act elderly. The psychological stage they represent is that of one which is reflective, acceptance and can cause them to be philanthropic. This is what Aquarius is meant to channel: cooperation, giving and bettering society. Aquarius is fixed which makes them stiff, unwilling to change and latch onto things. The mixture of fixed and air causes them to cling to thoughts and be resistant to anything which may clash with it.

Aquarius children will be a little costly they'll have ailments more frequently than other children. They will be distant and seem a little strange so it's important to be willing to let them do their thing. If you constrict them it will make everyone's life much more difficult as Aquarius will be willing to keep their life secret. Aquarius will generally seek some sort of way to escape reality like most people, however like Scorpio they tend to be attracted to drugs. Aquarius seem to be attracted to people who are odd not toe nail collecting odd, but just different. They will appreciate if you can communicate and are willing to accept them, as they are generally accepting of others.

I've only met one Aquarius and he was definitely odd reflecting most everything I've read about them.