There's a lot of kids with the same age as me in the whole ground but there is an area that children are flocking.

"That's Madison." Charles pointed to a little girl.

She's wearing a pink jumpsuit with a long sleeve colored rainbow, and wearing white tiny snickers. She had her long blonde hair braided into two tails.

"She's blonde?" I nonchalantly asked.

Among the family, she's the only one who had a blonde hair. But she got her father's face.

She's playing jackstone on the ground together with her friends. And I noticed one of them. It's Sarah, a neighborhood of us.

"Hey, Ty. Come play with us." Sarah saw me. She gestures her hand for me to come over.

"You know her, kid?" Charles asked.

"Yeah, neighbor," I plainly answered.

"Really? Then why don't you play with them?" Not a chance. "Join them, Ty. Enjoy."

Of course I did went where kids are flocking. But not to play with them, but to get Madison back at home.

***

"You again?" Madison facepalmed. Probably sick that I have to get her home all over and over again.

"If only you go home before it gets dark, then no one will have to pick you up." I deadpanned.

"Whatever." I saw her eyes rolled before riding at the back of my bike with her crossed arms.

Once we got to their house, she started complaining to her mother. Whether she's still playing around with her friends then I always suddenly showing up to get her home.

For four fucking years, I'm doing that.

I just gotta get used to it.

"Matt, at least you should've picked her up instead of Ty." Lilith reprimanded Matt.

Matt went closer to his mom and started whispering to her.

"Mom, I think Ty likes Ducky, so I passed him the duty."

I quickly threw a pillow to him right after he said that. He bursts into laughter. Lilith just giggled.

"Shut up Matthew." I glared at him.

***

We're at a funeral.

"Ty, can you please look for Mads?" Matt asked in lame voice. His eyes look tired. He also lost weight within only five days for taking care of their parents' funeral. It has been tiring and painful surely for him.

"Yeah sure bro."

He nodded and went back on entertaining guests.

I looked around and started looking for Madison. But of course it's never been easy tk find her on the instant. I have to sewrch for her all over the place.

For the past five days, she rarely showed herself up. Even guests were looking for her. Matt just made up some stories to cover her up.

Matt once told me he can't even take care of Madison. So to lessen her burden, I always volunteer to do so.

Among all the people, Madison maybe felt the most pain. For thirteen years of her living, she sticks with her parents. She may be a rebellious kid, but not when it comes to her parents. She becomes soft, kind, sweet and caring in terms of being a daughter. Now that they're gone, God knows what might happen to Madison after all this.

Who would've known, she might become more uncontrollable. Or otherwise, this incident might change her for the better. No one knows.

"Hey." I sighed with relief once I saw Madison on a patio, pretty far from her parents' funeral.