Somewhere Diffrent

It's been about a good 20 minutes.

One of my legs have gone numb, sucks that I can't really move it around. I heard Ralf moving around, he was searching around in his bag. "Psst, Ralf keep it down."
All a sudden a light appeared, he found his flashlight he brought. "Sorry, I can't stand just being in the dark much longer." "What planet do you think there stationed at..?" I started scanning the closet, I didn't get a very good look at it before Zero shut the door on us. "Zero never said, I bet you probably a planet with a bunch of trees and green everywhere." Ralf chuckled a little, "that would be amazing, getting to smell fresh air instead of cold air that stings your nose." That did sound nice, "ya, sounds great.."

I saw Ralf frown.
"What's wrong Niro?"
I signed and rubbed my eyes, "I didn't sleep well last night". Ralf was silent for awhile. "Well I won't blame you if you took a little nap, I would but I snore to loud." I laughed. Well I did what Ralf said and dozed off to sleep.

He turned to look at me, he had an almost shocked face. He walked back towards the throne, "so you've sensed it too, hm?" He sat down and propped one leg up, he rested his arm on his leg. I crossed my arms, "yes I have, but I can't make out the full picture, there's something missing.." He laughed. "There's nothing funny about this Maul." He grinned, "oh your adorable when your frustrated, I know everything that will happen, you coming here was useless I've already sensed Kenobi's plan to attack here." I hated him sometimes, he was so full of himself. "So you know all the small, tiny details about the plan.?"
He scoffed "I know enough!" My smirk fell from my face, it was a rare occasion when he raised his voice at me. I looked to the ground then back up to him, "then I guess I have no use being here." I turned around and started walking back towards the entrance but I was stopped, by the force. "I did not give you permission to leave, lady Maro." I was lifted 3 inches off the ground, he turned me around to face him. "I don't need your permission to leave, Maul." He gave me a cold glare. All a sudden it was getting harder and harder to breathe, it was almost like my throat was blocking any air from coming out. Maul was force choking me.
He yanked me towards his throne, I hovered over the first step to his throne then he dropped me. I was gasping for air, he stood up walked down the steps, then he crouched next to me. He grabbed my chin and yanked my head up to look up at him, "you Norla don't have a say in anything, I have a say for what you do, understood..?"  I nodded. He let me go and then walked back to his throne, "oh and if you think your leaving, your not, your staying here with me tonight."

Psst Niro! I woke up Ralf tapping me, he still had the flashlight on, he put his finger towards his mouth in a sign for me to remain quiet. I heard voices coming closer to us, and footsteps growing louder. "Ah, good to be back at our own post." I heard Zero's voice, "ha, it sure is, you guys go ahead and head down I'm going to make sure everything is shut off then I will file our report, even though we found nothing." "You got it boss." Ralf looked at me with a smile, he mouthed "we did it." I smiled back at him.
After awhile the foot steps stopped, then all a sudden the closet door opened. It was Zero, she had her helmet off with the biggest grin on her face. "Well boys, welcome to Abendnedo."