An Old Story

We sat in silence for awhile

Ralf finally turn the radio off and put his hands over his face. "At least he was lucky enough to escape." He stood up and walked towards the cabinet we kept our food. "He'll be hunted until he is found, his best bet is for some of those rebels to find him and take him in." He grabbed two packets and walked back to the table with a small cup of water.
"Hungry?" I chuckled, "always"  he smiled and then opened both of the packets and pouring them into two bowls. He threw the wrappers to the side and picked up the cup of water. He poured the slightest bit in the water to both of the bowls and stirred it with his finger.

"I sure hope you washed your hands"
"Oh boohoo"
He watched as the 'powder water mixture' formed into a muffin sort thing.
He walked over to you and handed me my bowl. He sat across from me on his bed, he started eating right away.
"Why do you think he did it?" I looked down at my muffin and picked at it, I could see him look up at me. "What do you mean"
Still looking at my muffin I said "it was that girl, he's in love with that girl" Ralf rolled his eyes and looked back down at his muffin. "Pfft ya right, he most likely realized there was more than life then killing and doing tasks for Vader" After he said that, he followed it with "ha, he's probably sick of that machine Vader." I finally took a bite of my muffin. "But I heard he was in love with a girl, he probably did it for the girl." Ralf tilted his head to the side "I mean ya that could be true, but if the Jedi weren't allowed to love, then I would believe the Sith would have to do the same."

Ralf surprising knew a lot about the Jedi, every once in awhile he would tell me a story about a Jedi. One time it was this one named Norla Maro, but the strange thing was, she was not a Jedi, by she fought with a lightsaber and helped the Jedi a lot. She had a sister in the Jedi council as well, I'm pretty sure her name was Barriss, or something like that.
One of the most interesting things I found about her is that on one of her missions she was captured by a sith by the name of Maul. Since she was not a Jedi, Maul gave her a red tattoo like thing on one of her face markings. It stood that she belonged to him. When she was finally released from him, she returned to the Jedi council were they almost expelled her because of the sith marking on her face.
It was said she grew close with Maul and often visited him in secret, some say they even grew found of each other.
After order 66 she remained with Maul and is considered a enemy to the Galactic Empire.

I often thought about that story Ralf told me, it made me feel a strange way.
After I knew it, I drifted off to sleep think about the story again.