The Power Of The Leather Jacket

Hello my babies! How are you today? I decided to update since I couldn't stop myself.

Ok so before we start let me remind you to : Vote, Comment,Fan, Follow, and do all the amazing things you guys do.

Isabella's outfit is inspired by Lana Del Rey's music video west coast. Pic on the side..or top?

You can chose either converse or boots.

I prefer boots.

...

"But mom, I can't wear this they will think I want to beet someone up!"

"Call down Isabel it's just a leather jacket!"

"It's just a leather jacket?! Mom, if it was just a leather jacket, they wouldn't" I paused not being able to think of a good reason as to not why wear the leather jacket.

"See, it's just a jacket. Now hurry up, Max is waiting for you already."

"Fine, you win" I said as I put on the leather jacket. I made my way to my brother's car were he turned to look at me.

"You are so lucky you are my sister, or believe me when I say that I would've left."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok, by the way who are you beating up?" He said covering up his mouth so he could stop from laughing.

"Ughh, shut up and drive Mr. Junior."

"Ok, Ms. Sophomore." He said a smirk on his face.

***

Hiding things from people around me was easier than I thought. Well, from everyone except my best friend.

When I told my mom about my decision on not telling anyone about my secret she told me that it was nothing I should be ashamed of. But, I wasn't ashamed I just wanted to make real friends not the friends that are only your friends because they feel pity. I HATE pity, I don't need it. Believe me when I say that I had more than enough.

So no one knows, well no one except my best friend Kate. I am very lucky she was born in December. Thanks to that I was able to meet her, since she lost a whole school year. It was something I loved to tease her about since her younger brother was also a sophomore, but he was 15.

As we arrived I realized that I still had to go to my locker and that means I would have to run in order to not be late. As I opened my locker I saw Kate in her cheerleading outfit.

"Hey why*re." I said joking

"Hey slut, who are you going to beat up?" I groaned annoyed.

"Shut up. My mother made me wear this."

Now you may be asking yourself why I hate the jacket so much. Well I had this unexplained hate for them. Honestly, I had no idea why...wait I did. When I was in 7th grade I dropped my grape juice all over an eight grader's leather jacket. I was terrified. So I vowed to never get close to one ever again since I almost got beat up. So that is why I made a big fit this morning.

I grabbed my folder and took a pill out of my bag.

"Hey, do you have water?" I asked Kate.

"Of course sweetheart I always do." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said grabbing the bottle that she always brought for me. Ever since my mother made me start taking more pills Kate brought me a water bottle since I always seemed to forget mine.

"No problem, but you better hurry the bell is about to ring."

"Shy*t, see you later Kate."

"Bye babe!" She yelled running off.

I started walking quickly and I turned the corner I realized I had no idea where my phone was. I started looking through my bag and I suddenly bumped into a wall.

"Watch were you're going!"

Aww sh*t! It just had to be Edward...just kidding it was Alex. The famous "bad boy".

"Sorry" I said getting lost in his black eyes.

"Just move!"

"First of all, stop yelling at me it's not my fault you didn't get laid you piece of sh*t."

"Shut up and move."

"Well since you asked nicely, no." I said crossing my arms a determined look in my eyes.

He just bumped into my shoulder and walked away. Wow, talk about rude.

The bell rang making me realize that I was late to chemistry...again.

'''

"Ok spill." Said Kate putting her tray down.

"About?" I asked not knowing what she was talking about.

"I dunno, maybe why the hell is Alexander Wilde staring at you like he wants to stab you a thousand times?"

"Well I sort of ran into him on my way to class and I called him a piece of sh*t-"

"You, WHAT?! ARE YOU F*CKING CRAZY?!" She leaned into me "Do you have any idea of what he could do to you? I mean not only is he rich, he controls basically the whole school. What the hell were you thinking?"

"I think it's that leather jacket she's wearing." Said Cynthia my friend.

"I agree darling, if it weren't for that leather jacket she would've ran like a chicken." Said Rob, my friend who was openly gay.

"No, guys it wasn't because of the powers of the leather jacket. I just got fed up with his sh*t. I mean who the hell does he think he is? He has no right to treat people the way he does, he does not rule this school!"

"I would beg to differ, sweetheart." Said a masculine voice behind me. Where are the powers of the leather jacket when I need them?

***

Kinda short I know, but we still have a long way to go so don't worry. And let me tell you I make up the details as we go. Yes I have the plot, but I don't want to make the same mistakes as in HHC and have to go back and add more details.

Ok, what did you think? Like or no like?

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

FOLLOW

AND BE WH*RES!

I'M PLAYING I WAS JUST MAKING SURE YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION.

BYE MY WATTPAD BABIES!