A Dark Secret

Hello my wattpad babies! Welcome to my new story. If you don't know this is my second story so you should go check out my other one. It's called Her Husband's Child. Without further ado let's get started.

Oh and by the way I am no expert in this so don't judge. I am trying my best.
The song for this story is ' Something' By Bee Becx you guys should totally check her out, she is so wonderful. So, wattpad didn't let me load the video, but search for it.
Warning: Her song is extremely addictive, do NOT proceeded with caution

***

Third persons P.O.V

He opened her journal the one that contained her deepest thoughts. He sat on her bed hopping that he didn't get caught and he started reading.

What he didn't know is that once you start, the story would move on, even if he stopped reading. Just like she did.

But he didn't care, all he cared about was to read that tale to the girl in his arms.

***

Isabella's P.O.V

Everyone has a secret. Mine is just not about a crush, an ex-boyfriend, or that I get abused at home. I would gladly take any of the above, but no I had bad luck. My secret made the ones closest to me change. My secret could destroy friendships. And if my friends knew, they would only stay close to me because of fear. I mean it's only a part of humanity, to be scared of the unknown. It's our nature.

For Example, if someone were to try and kidnap you, your first reaction would be to get away from that person. Well, think of me as the kidnapper, your first reaction would be to get away and run. Run, run, run, and run! To get as far away from me as possible.

I remember the day they found out, like it was just yesterday. I remember when my mother got suspicious, but I guess she was just scared to face reality. After she found out, everything immediately changed. I really paid no attention to everything, but what I couldn't ignore were the "consequences".

I remember when I was 11 and I asked if she could let me go. She then told me I was having a little sister, the same little girl who I have been living in this hell for. But what I remember the most, is when my father packed his bags and left. He left us all alone in that house where we were once very happy. I fell into depression, I blamed myself for everything that had happened. I remembered telling my mom why my father left she answered "He didn't leave honey, he just needs a short vacation but I'm sure he will come back so don't worry about it." That wasn't true, he never came back. When I realized this I decided to give up my fairytale of the perfect guy, I knew those didn't exist. Life happens, and sometimes it is stronger than all the "love" on the world.

So I decided to dedicate myself into getting better so I could help my mother out who was struggling to pay rent and take care of two other kids all by herself. And it worked, I got better. I worked through all my problems and I made myself a braver person. But, the same problem still follows me around I just learned how to live with it. I had to, I had no other option.

So now I will ask you a question that scares most people away, will you be my friend for the rest of my journey?

Think about it. I have lost hope in love, I made my father leave, but most importantly I don't like those cliché love stories so if you want a companion to listen to how great your date was-I'm not the person. Did I forget to mention that I have an older brother who enjoys beating up people who hurt me?

Well then, I have an older brother who enjoys beating up people who hurt me.

So what do you say, will you continue with me on this crazy journey that happened thanks to the least person I thought of?

Or will you ignore this poor girl?

I'm playing I won't force you but I'm saying you will miss one hell of a ride.

***

Thoughts?

Don't forget to comment, fan, follow, recommend, and vote

By the way, things won't get really good till chapter 6 these chapters are to get you started, and no this story is not about taking care of the fake baby. You will get it when you get