~Meetings~

I smile and continue to cook the seemingly magical food. 

-------------------------------------

Two weeks had passed and I had comfortably moved into the house, although my room was not used for sleeping I mostly just slept in Clay's bed. Today was the day that I go to pick up Sapnap and George. It was still a secret that they were coming over to visit so I had to come up with an excuse that I would be gone for hours because their flights get in 2 hours apart and the airport is 50 minutes away so it's kinda pointless to drive back, plus he should see them both at the same time. 

I slowly rolled out of bed and put on clothes, just a simple sweater that complemented my h/c, dark ripped jeans and a brown trench coat. By the time that I finish getting ready Clay is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. 

"Hey baby I think I'm going to go take pictures and go shopping"

"Okay want me to come along?"

"No no its okay, you should stream today, its been like a week"

"Yeah you're right"

"Okay I'll be back at some point today, I love youuuuuu"

"I love you too princess"

I run up and kiss his cheek grabbing my keys and walking out the door. Sapnap was the first one arriving, his plane got in around 10 it was 9 now so I figured I would just get breakfast at the airport. The drive there was sort of relaxing, there wasn't much traffic and the sky was clear leaving just the jet streaked sky looming over the city.

I get to the airport and park the car, I had driven a little faster than I needed to so I was a little earlier than I had planned. It didn't really matter so I walked over to a little cafe right outside of the unloading gate to wait for the one and only Sapitus Napitus to walk through. I ordered my food and sat down at a table that could be seen.

A couple minutes pass and I'm anxiously bouncing my leg scanning the crowd that's walking through the doors. Two flights had come in at the same time so there were more people than normal, I check my phone for what seems like the 30th time in the past 5 seconds to see if Sapnap had texted me. No notification. I continue to scan the crowd till I thought that I saw him, "Nick!" The man didn't turn around, 'Maybe he didn't hear me' I walk over to him and tap his shoulder, when he turns around it definitely wasn't Sapnap, "Oh- sorry wrong person"

"Oh no problem but if you don't mind could I get your number?"

"Sorry I have a boyfriend"

"No worries, have a good day"

"You too"

A voice sounds from behind me, "A boyfriend huh?"

Me head whips around and I squeeze Sapnap into a hug, "Finally! I've been waiting like 4 hours I thought that I had missed you"

"So were just gunna ignore that you said you had a boyfriend?"

"So how was the flight" He knew that I was just changing the subject but decided against pushing farther, "It was good, pretty normal nothing really happened"

"That sounds nice, almost every time I go on a plane there is a crying baby and at the least one loud person that demands attention" (A/N true story right there) 

"Huh well that really sucks"

"Yeah no kidding, anyways George's flight come in around 50 minutes from now you hungry?"

"You know I am, and you're paying cause I got the ticket even though it was your idea"

"Fair but this is the only time that's happening"

"Fair"

We spend the next 40 minutes eating and walking around looking at different shops making fun of both Clay and George. A couple times I almost let out that Clay and I were dating, I assumed that he at least suspected but I didn't want to outright say it in case Clay didn't want everyone to know about it. I take a look at the time on my phone and see a text from Clay. 

"Hey can you go wait for the Gogmiester, Clay texted me"

"Yeah sure I'll just be over by the gate"

"Cool I'll find you later"

--

Clay <3333333333

Hey babes when you getting home I'm getting a little worried?

Sorry babes, ill be home soon just a few more things I need to do

Sorry for making you worry

Okay see you soon <3

Love you

I love you too <33

--

"Y/N"

I lift my head up to see a Gogy running towards me at full speed

"Shit- George, no stop-" I was cut off by the small man ramming into my body knocking me to the floor.

"HOLT SHIT you looked so scared y/n"

"Not funny SNAPMAP"

"Call me that again were gunna have problems"

"Good"

George and I were getting up and grabbing his stuff from Sapnap that finally made his way over to us.

"Hungry George?"

"Yeah"

"Well we'll get something on the way home, I told Clay that I'd be home soon and it's like an hour to get home"

"Well yeah lets get in the car"

The walk back to the car was surprisingly nice, all three of us just talked about the flights and how much fun the next two weeks would be. The car wasn't parked to far from the entrance so it was relatively fast to get to and fill up the car with all of the shit that they brought with them.

"Why did you guys bring to much stuff?"

"Hush hush, it's called style" Sapnap responded with a sassy tone

"Right cause you have so much style" George snapped back at Sapnap 

"Okay no fighting yet I want a fun drive home not a uncomfortable silence drive"

"Yes mommmm"

"Yeah yeah"

Sapnap had gotten the front seat while George was in the back looking out the window. I turned on my music and we all either sang along or critiqued my music taste, either way though I had a lot of fun, the drive wasn't boring and I got closer to people that I have recently learned to call friends. 

I couldn't wait to make Clay's day with these two idiots

Word count - 1038

Thank you <33