~Friends~

Back at my apartment my body almost collapses and I fall asleep on my floor right inside my door. 

-------------------------

I wake up to patches mewing loudly at my face that's pressed against the hard concrete floor right inside my door. Remembering that I had groceries I check the time, 'Shit I've been laying here for like 30 minutes' I quickly get up, ignoring the sudden pain in my neck and the soreness of my entire body, to put the groceries away. Thankfully I didn't get any frozen food or that would have been nightmarish, trying to get it in the freezer without misshaping it, water all over the floor just not something I would have wanted to deal with. 

After getting everything away and feeding patches I go to my room trying to remember what I had planned tonight. 'I could have sworn that something big was happening' I lay staring at the ceiling with on my bed trying to piece my past couple hours together, 'OH SHIT, I'm supposed to hang out with Dream, oh god what do I wear, I'm sure his friends don't really know who I am so I should look nice but also I don't want to seem like I'm trying to hard so maybe I go casual.' Trying to rack my brain around what to I walk over to the closet and start searching through my clothes.

An hour goes by and I finally have an outfit that I wanted along with a shower and clean hair. I look at my phone and was almost surprised to see that it was 5 pm. 'Ah shit, I don't even know where his house is, much less when I should be there' I text Clay,

---

Clay

Soooooooooo not to sound creepy but where do you live?

Not creepy at all

its xxxxxx on xxxst

okay cool, might take me like 20 minutes to get there, that okay?

Yeah totally everyone's already here so you can come whenever

Okay! I'll be over in a bit then

---

I get everything I would need, give patches a few scratches and leave to go off on my little adventure through the Floridan streets, thank god google maps is a thing though. 

Making my way through the streets was surprisingly easier than I thought. I show up at his house in no time only taking a little less than 20 minutes. I get out of the car and nervously fix my hair as I walk up to the door. Taking a deep breath I raise my fist to knock on the door, I bring my hand down on the door and hear almost immediately foot steps heading for the door. Clay  opens the door with a wide smile on his face,' God his smile is so contagious.' As soon as I saw his smile I put my own on without realizing it. 

"Hey" he says with a smile as he leans on the doorframe.

"Hey"

We take couple seconds to just look at each other. I take in his beautiful face, his emerald eyes, his perfectly structured face, his pink perfect lips, his smile making me erupt in butterflies. I feel my face heat up and before he realizes it I shake my head, "So can I come in?" I cross my arms as I say this not knowing what coming over me, usually I'm really shy but being around him make me feel confident and like I can be loved for myself. 

"Oh yeah, sorry, uh, yeah, come on in!" He steps to the side making room in the doorway for me to walk in.

I laugh and walk into the massive house. In the front area I take off my shoes and turn around to see Clay looking at me, still feeling and confident I say, "Looking at my ass I see?" Immediately snapping his head away he walks forward farther into the house. I laugh at his embarrassment and follow him. The farther I walk in the more impressed I get, the house is beautifully decorated and almost spotless. The walls being a light green, one that felt like a spring breeze blowing through my hair. The walls were covered in paintings, all from local artists. Everything looked amazing, I continue to looks around taking in how good this mans house looked when my eyes come across a happy looking Clay, I smile and walk over to him, "This house is amazing, I didn't know that you had style." 

"Wow okay, offended" He turns to walk away I follow, "So where are your so called friends"

"You literally met one of them"

"Yeah but who knows that could have been someone you paid"

A new voice chimes in from around the corner, "I have't seen her yet but I already like her." The voice was different from the man that I met in the store, it was American but other than that I couldn't describe it, but it seemed so familiar. I walked around the corner and put a face to the voice, 'FUCKING SAPNAP' I had totally forgotten that Clay was Dream. "Holy shit" was all I said almost to quiet for me to hear. Clay looked at me, "Oh come on, did you forget that I was Dream"

"Shut up, maybe I did maybe I didn't"

"Wait really? I was kidding holy shit" He let out an iconic wheeze fully bending over. I took the opportunity to slap him in the back of the head. "Hush hush now" I said in a British accent.

"Wow okay." George said looking fake offended 

"Awww sorry love, didn't mean to offend you" I said still using my British accent 

"Okay it's not half bad but stop"

"I can't this is how I normally talk" Trying to hold back a laugh, I heard Sapnap giggle a little bit breaking my focus and causing my to burst out laughing. 

"Okay okay, let me give you a tour really quick" Clay said as he finally stands up from his laughing fit with tears in his eyes and a grin on his face. 

Clay and I leave the two boys in the kitchen and he show me around the house, again its just freaking beautiful, no other explanation needed, perfect, 10/10. I only listened half the time, mainly looking at the decorations and admiring a certain person. I felt safe when he was talking, his voice taking me along the tour in complete security, safe from all harm. He starts waving in my face pulling me back from my trance. "Hello? You know a picture would last longer" He puts a mechivious grin on his face.

"True but the real thing is better" I say flirtatiously. He turns red again and leaves to go with Sapnap and George. I turn red as soon as he leaves, taking a few seconds to catch up with what just happened I walk out after Clay. I see him and the guys talking in hushed tones over the island in the kitchen, Clays face still red and the other two looking like children making fun of him. 

Tonight was gunna be fun.

Word count - 1193

Sorry for the late updates again, school is being school. Thank you for reading <3