~Surprise~

We all make our way to the car and somehow fit inside along with all of Sap's and George's stuff.

----------------------------------------------------

The drive to the airport was long but not boring and certainly not dull, we all cracked jokes and laughed the whole time about stupid things we did or things that George pointed out that was so painfully obvious to Sap Clay and I. The last moments with all of us here were awesome, all of us were enjoying the moment and putting off the inevitable of George and Sap leaving.

-- couple days later --

"CLAY"

"WHAT"

"HOW COULD YOU"

"YOU DESERVED IT"

Clay and I were playing Minecraft on one of his many servers. He just killed me and took my stuff that I had grinded an hour for, I had full netherite tools and almost fully enchanted diamond armor, but no he just had to kill me, I mean sure maybe I did steal his horse and a couple diamonds but he didn't have to KILL me.

I took my headphones off and rolled away from the desk spinning around in my chair, the screen was still showing the respawn button and I was debating on playing or getting food. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Clay standing in the doorway, my chair stopped spinning and clay had his hand gripping the arm rests as he learned over me.

"Clay"

"Y/n"

"What're you doing?"

"Saying sorry"

"Oh, I'm not actually mad you know"

"That's what they all say, but if you're not mad then what're you doing spinning in a chair with a disturbed face" He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I'm deciding on food"

"As yes, the most difficult question of all"

"Oh shut up you sarcastic piss baby"

"I knew you were mad" He stands up and flops on the guest bed.

"Bruhhhhhhhhhhhh I was being sarcastic"

"Oh"

"Yep...wanna get lunch?"

"Sure, where at?"

"Uhhhhhhhh...Panda Express?"

"I could go for panda sure"

Clay leaves the room and I stand up putting on actual clothes, it was really warm out today so I decided on a crop top and shorts, super basic but this wasn't anything special so it was fine. I meet Clay at the front door and we getting the car, I immediately take the aux cord and play my music just to spite him. 

On the 5 minutes drive there I see a two guys that seem familiar walking down the road in the direction of our house, not that they were going there it was just in that general direction. 'Wonder if I know them' I quickly dismiss the idea and bring my attention back to the music that's blasting in the car with Clay singing at the top of his lungs. 

--

"Ill have a plate of orange chicken and white rice please"

"Plate of chow mien and terriakki chicken for me"

"For here or to go?"

"To go"

"anfanlonsrlgknslkn something about price"

"Have a good day!" I say loudly as Clay and I make it back to the car.

"Home home home so we can eattttt"

"I mean you could eat in the car" Clay points out as he opens the drivers door. 

"True but then I can't eat with you"

A small blush creeps over his face and I let out a chuckle, "Awww, did that embarrass you?"

"Shut up, you're so stupid"

"Yeah yeah, lets go home"

He does a little salute and pulls out of the parking space making it home in record time (3 minutes)

As we pulled into the driveway I could see that there were lights that weren't on when we left. 

"Clay I thinks someone's inside"

"What? no that's impossible I locked the door"

"Well did you leave that light on?"

"No I thought I turned off all the lights"

"Well then someone's in there, who else has a key?"

"I think I gave one to Sap like a year ago when he planned to visit me but never did"

"What if-" I didn't finish my sentence but I stepped out of the car slowly making my way to the unlocked door. I turn the handle and slow creep it open trying not to make a sound. I heard voices coming from our room so as quietly as I could I tried to get closer, going up the stairs was the hardest part but managed to do that pretty quietly. Soon I got close enough to make out what the voices were saying.

 "Are you sure you heard someone pull in the drive way?" It was a British voice belonging to a guy.

"Yeah dude how can you not, its so obvious" This voice had a more western tone to it.

"Well whatever we'll hear them come in, IF someone's here"

"NO WAY, dude Dream has a plastic flamingo!"

"Quiet you moron"

"My names GeOrGe and I have to be QuIeT"

"Shut up"

"Make me white boy"

"Thats it I'm out"

There were loud foot steps and the door slams open almost hitting me in the face.

"Y/N?"

"GEORGE? SAPNAP? What the hell are you doing here?"

Word count - 808

heheheh...sorry bout the moth with no update. But the next chapter will likely be the last, as you can tell I'm getting pretty slow at writing and the story is not really going anywhere. Anyways, thank you for reading this and ILY <33 eat and drink!