NEVER FORGOTTEN

Yamaguchi pov

I was standing there with a straight face looking at all the guns pointed at me. YOU ALL HEARD ME..WERE IN THE ACTUAL  FUCK IS UKAI I yell again Kageyama than walks through the door giving a signal for them to lower there weapons.

Then a short tangerine spoke up and said Ukai is out getting more weapons. I sigh than look at Kageyama and give him the "what are you waiting for" look, he cleared his throat then started talking. Everyone this is Tadashi Yamaguchi our new member of this maf- Wait stop right there buddy I never said I was in with the deal I said i'll give you a week to convince me Don.

They all look at me in shock except one... a tall blond yea he looked liked he was pissed. I walk up to him and look him in the eye and said "I wan't to kill you" at this he started to smirk. Hello i'm Tsukishima kei and I think were going to get along princess. I then smirk back at him and spin on my hill to face everyone else and say, Hello i'm Yamaguchi and I cost 5.23 billon yen so if you wan't me your going to have to catch me first. Another short one got bold HELL YEA WERE GOING TO BE RICH, with my speed you won't be able to get away quick enough he then ran up to me and I just moved back to the right and he fell flat on his face.

Noya pov

I fell right on my face when i sat up I heard laughing and saw shocked faces I mean although the amount of pain i'm feeling I look at this Yamaguhci guy with a shocked expression. I got up on feet looked at Yamaguchi who now stoped laughing and has a smirk on his face, how...how did you do that? No one can out run me. He then kneeled down to my height tilted his head, well I guess we all have to meet our challenge one day. I start to get tense as I feel a murderess aura around him

In my head i'm thinking I have never felt more scared in my life but at the same time feel determined.

(imagine everyone has said there roles)

Kageyama pov

Were all chilling drinking bloody mary's and I can't help but feel jealous because Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are talking and laughing right in front of my salad (someone had to do it)

I start to walk over to them and then I stop in my tracks thinking what the hell am I going to say when I go over to a angel and a human saltshaker. I'm then snapped back to reality when I hear a knock at the door, I go over and open it  and YEA its Ukai. I then feel a fast breeze beside me and all I see in front of me is Yamaguchi holding a knife to Ukai's neck and Ukai holding a gun to Yamaguchi's head.

Yamaguchi pov

Ukai has a gun pointed at my head so I have to be careful. I then look up at him with a smile hi Ukai,how have you been? Good,how about you Tadashi? I've been wonderful but can you put the gun down? why? so we can talk because we have a lot of catching up to do. We then both drop our weapons and walk outside.

UKAI WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE THEM MY PERSONAL FILE,LIKE I SAID TO YOU A YEAR AGO "I.WILL.THINK.ABOUT.IT" I yell at him.Look Tadashi I remembered what you said I just started to get worried about you because we haven't been in touch for so long I....I started to think you died. Look its not like your my godfather I roll my eyes as I say that. TADASHI LISTEN! Ukai yells I stand up straight, I may not have been your godfather but you are like a son to me. I give him a simile and hug him tightly. Don't get all cheesey about it Ukai because I will always see you as one of my dads nice best friends.

We walk back inside and Ukai clapped his hands twice and in a milliesecond everyone was in a single file line. Listen up, Tadashi wan'ts to see the best out of us and we wan't to see the best out of him right? YES SIR! Then lets get started on some drills.

Another chapter done

say in the comments if you wan't me to do the whole Karasuno (3rd years are off limits)

look at that Yamaguchi and Ukai have a father and son relationship

well see ya'll in the next chapter