WHAT NOW?

2 YEARS LATER

No one pov

Yamaguchi is walking in town wearing a pretty cheery smile, maybe its the black coffee. He then takes out his phone to check what the top news was..and what he saw just made his smile grow bigger,because the night before he comment a highest and he just got a kick out of when he ended up in the news.

Yamaguchi pov

YEA that's what i'm talking about I accdentilly yell out loud. I look down and start to walk fast while still scrolling on the news, out of me being excited about being in the news the thing that caught my attention. ("this" means he is talking in head)

What the?! I'm up....i'm up for ransom? He really messed up this time and I have been gone for 2 years I sigh. Well I can't stop him now also this might be fun.... lets see who catches me. (guess who his talking about)

I walk for about another 3 mins until I stumble across a big mansion like plaza I look all around it and found the biggest and pretty diamond I was in for about 1 second but to me it felt like weeks. I walk off and think about how I will be getting that diamond...tonight. I saw that there was a bachelor party there sooooooo why not, lets suit up.

I get ready for my little mission i'm going on and......finally time to leave it was now 5:11 and the "party" stared at 4:00 so i'm late for a party that i'm not invited too. As soon as I walk in I started to get cat called by guys..... I mean I had to use this disguise(he is dressed as a woman) to get in.

I hacked the whole plaza's cameras, I first checked the main floor and hallelujah Aoba Joshai and Shritorazawa are here. They must be here for the diamond as well.....crap well we will have to wait and see.

After about 45 mins I got to the room with the diamond. Oh~ hello beautiful.

Well looks like I found who I was looking for, I turn around diamond in hand with my gun pointed at the person. CanIjusthavethismomentplease I say rather fast, really you have 5 men pointing guns at me right now Oikawa. Sorry but the diamond is already mine so you can leave.

Your a lively one aren't you but....i'm not here for the diamond..i'm here for you. Is it because I cost 5.23 billon yen? Sorry i'm going to kick all your asses by then. Tadashi your a smart one all right but, you miscounted WHAT!? Before I could react my mind wen't blank.

Look at that another  chapter 

this took longer than intened too

well see you in chapter 3