BUSTED

Yamaguchi pov

Tobio.. heres a pillow and some covers he then gets up and bowed to me. I'm going to sleep, remember were going to your base at 4:00 in the morning.. so make sure your not to tired good night. I then walk up the stairs to my room and lay down with Geon I pet him a little and in 2 minutes or maybe less I fell asleep.

Kageyama pov

Yamaguchi than walked up to his room and closed the door, I layed down on the couch not able to sleep because I was just thinking about how i'm actually in one of the Tadashi's house and on top of that this one is HOT AS HELL.

I start to close my eyes thinking about tomorrow and how nervous i'm going to be with showing Yamaguchi my group.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

3rd person pov

Yamaguchi groaned and turned to his side to turn off his alarm, he got out of his bed wen't down stairs saw that Kageyama was still sleeping, he wen't back upstairs got his phone and speaker wen't back down stairs then set everything up opened youtube and went to that one military song.

Kageyama flinched out of his sleep and Yamaguchi started laughing. WAKE UP PISS BOY! Yamaguchi yelled, Kageyama looked at him confused.

Yamaguchi pov

Kageyama looked at me confused I just looked at him with a innocent look. Come on Tobio you have to take me to your base today,if you wan't you can freshen up in the bathroom upstairs while I make breakfast before we leave. Tobio than wen't upstairs to freshen up then I start to get started on breakfast after about 7 minutes i'm down with breakfast. I then go up stairs to get dressed and I settle on this outfit.

(Like this but instead with black boots not long read stlatose)

I start to walk down stairs and Kageyama is already siting at the table eating I walk into the kitchen and fix me a smoothie for the trip after that I make me a plate sit down at the table while Kageyama was doing dishes.

Kageyama pov

While i'm doing the dishes I can't help but think about how hot Yamaguchi is in that outfit. Tobio come on lets go we can take my car I hear Yamaguchi say I look at him and slightly nod.

We walk outside to the side of the house to a place that kinda looked like a warehouse when we walked in my eyes wen't wide because there were about 5 cars in there and we ended up taking a black jeep wrangler(if you don't know what car that is google was invented for a reason)

We were sitting in silence and I was looking down and my eyes kinda...made there ways to Tadashi's thighs then in a matter of seconds my face was red as tomato and my nose was bleeding(Yamaguchi is driving because Kageyama can't drive yet)

Yamaguchi pov

HOLY SHIT I yell when I see Kageyama's nose bleeding I slam on the breaks and start to look for my hanker chif to stop the bleeding. KAGEYAMA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET A NOSE BLEED IN MY NEW CARE I start to whine.

After the whole incident we were back on the road I was still kinda sad about my car but at the same time confused about how the hell Tobio got a nose bleed, I start too think about it for a long ass hour and came to a conclusion and looked at Kageyama in disgust. Are you a pervert I ask him he got flustered and I started laughing at him because of his embarrassment.

No ones pov

Finally after hours of driving we make it to Karasuno's base, Yamaguchi swerved the car into the driveway, put the car in park and jumped out the car then took a running start and than kicked the door down. WERE IS HE WERES UKAI i yell everyone was pointing guns at me-

I haven't told the story

2 years before

After I climbed out the gates of hell I wen't to a person who knew my dad but was really nice to me and I was hungry..so~ I wen't to his shop. I walk in to a market looking shop and see the guy who used to work for my father. Were closed he says with a raspy voice I'm sorry I was wondering if I could have a pass he looked up fast in shock I smile at him. He got from behind his desk and hugged me I was kinda shocked because I didn't really get hugs as a child.

About 2 months past and i'm staying with Ukai I told him about my mafia business and how i'm going to run it by myself. Hey Yamaguchi I would love for you to join my mafia group? I choke on my food and look at him confused I mean I have heard about his mafia before but I haven't really been intrested in joining a group. Look Ukai i'll think about it but no promises.

END OF FLASHBACK

Thats when i'm ending this

its getting kinda long and surprise surprise Yamagoopes knew Ukai before Karasuno

See ya'll in the next chapter