ship?

After a good night of sleep i woke up as my alarm ringing, it was around 7am, aizawa-sensei told us to be ready at 8, i got up from my bed and saw that kacchan was still sleeping, i stood up and watched him.

He seemed so peaceful, it was unbelievable, his soft hair around him shining like gold, his long eyelashes and pink lips were so attractive, his skin was revealed till his shoulders, his neck was so powerfull i wanted to touch him like mad but thankfully my mind started working again and told me to get the fuck out of there, what i did.

I hushed to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror, i was red asf. GOD, this day's gonna be entertaining i thought while washing my face with cold water to come to my senses.

I prepared myself and put my clothes on in 20 min, calling uraraka right after cause yeah she gave me her number "hey izu are you ready?" "you bet i am"i responded"where are you??"she said "in the living room i just went of my room" "okayyy hang on, gonna be here soon, i have a new gossips to tell you anywayyy" she told while hunging up, i wonder what are the gossips she talked about.

I waited for her about 5 min before she showed up "whe still have 15 min before class" i said when she arrived beside me "yeah k' k', but before i gotta tell you something" she told me to approch then she whispered in my ears "i think i have a crush" blushing right after "SERIOUSLY?? WHOOO??" "Iida tenya, our prez class." she shily said "mmh i vaguely remember him, the guy who have glasses and blue hair?" I asked, she nodded in response "well you do have shitty taste baby" i said joking, she began to laugh and hit me in the arm "you meanie" i laughed too after that but then she took a serious face on and said to me "you gotta help me" "of coursee i will help you" i said with no hesitation then i continued "plus i have a crush too" her face was so excited, sparkle almost were gonna fall from her eyes "WHOOOOOOOO I WANNAAA KNOOOOWWW" "mmmh let me think... i prefer you figuring it out yourself it would much more fun" she pouted in disapointement but agreed.

"MMMH, i bet its the half and half boy, hes quite handsome or maybe the scary blonde one" she said "huh how did you know it wasn't a girl in the first place??" She smiled and retorqued "well i have a 6th sense for those things" i laughed and said "good guess its the blonde one" "I KNEW IT" she yelled while jumping on my back, "you're tooo heavyyy" i teased her "STOP LYING MY QUIRK IS LITTERALLY ZERO GRAVITY" she laughed "oops i forgot"i said while laughing with her.

When we arrived at class she wispered to me "here i go mrs prez" i difficutlly hold my laugh and wispered back "here i go crazy blonde" we both couldn't contain our laughter after that, when we calmed down i pushed her to her "crush" and wink at her.

She looked at me menacing, i lifted my shoulders in a way to told her "its you who told me to help you", she understood then an evil mask showed up on her face while she shooted in the class "kacchaaan, izu want yo talk to yo-" she couldnt finish that i already put my hand on her mouth "devil's daughter" i whispered to her ear "its you who told me to hell you" she said back with an innocent face, damn her now evryone's looking at us especially kachan "you're gonna pay for this" i said "i'm dying to see it" she responded still with that innocent face.

Thats when i turned to Iida and said "take care of that brat for me" i said while pushing her into his arms, without letting her time to protest i rushed to kaminari and denki who where still laughing so much that they couldn't take it and began to toss "serves you right" i said, seeing them suffering now "but you and uraraka were hilarious"denki said "bet everyone ship you both now" kiri argumented "us? Both?" I repeted, it gave me an evil idea gotta talk to ochaco at the end of training ig.

*I will try to release a new chapter today but its gonna be quite hard:(( *