my new life

I was thrilled, the night before the first day, i was way too overstimulated to sleep so i decided to try out my new uniform, yeah, we received it a week in advance, its a bit too formal but it looked good on me and without lying i was so proud to wear it .

The collar shocked me too much so i loosened it up a bit and put my shoes,  basket and packpack on, i was 2h and half early but i couldn't sleep much so i took my skate and got out from home.

Tokyo looked so good at night, such a beautifull view.

After one hour of skating in the streets, i decided to enter a shop nearby, they were surely no one at this hour but why not.

I entered it and walked around to see the sweatshirts, they were near the women's section and at my surprise i saw that girl i saved at the U.A enter exam. She saw me and her cheeks went pink, waving at me, seems like she recognized me.

 She saw me and her cheeks went pink, waving at me, seems like she recognized me

Honestly she was quite pretty.
I decided to go and talk to her, thats when i noticed the uniform she was wearing "oh you got accepted too?" I said. she smiled, still pink  "yeahh its so coool i hope we will be in the same class, oh btw my name is ochaco uraraka, what's yours?" "Im izuku midoriya, hope we are in the same class too" i said with a wink, she got super red like i never seen such a red color, it made me laugh but i contained myself to not embarrass her furthermore, sadly, it was a huge fail "well this is embarrassing" she admitted hiding her eyes with her hands. i smiled and put my arm around her shoulders. to calm her i engaged the rest of the conversation, she said that she was nervous too so she came an hour earlier, then she pratically died laughing when i retorked that i came 2hours and half earlier , she was a pretty nice girl.

Twenty minutes before the opening we were in the front door, still talking i forgot to remove my arm but seems like she's not bothered by it so i stayed like that, we talked about the heroes and stuff till we noticed that the door was open and a few students already entering.

We headed our way to the big picture where were writen the classes and the students, luckily, me and uraraka were in the same class the 1-A, i didn't had the time to see the others students that uraraka already pulled me heading for the class thats when i saw him ,near the door, earphones on.

Karsuki bakugou, i froze immediately making uraraka stop, she yelled "izu-chaaan the class is here" thats when bakugo noticed us he seemed chocked, he lowered his eyes and saw uraraka's hand in mine, he looked back and pure rage were showing in his red eyes.

Then i regained my calm and smiled, nagging him. Uraraka seeing the exchange took my shirt to lower my head while whispering in my ears "do you know him?" She seemed worried, its normal due to bakugo's angry face "yes dont worry, an old friend" "mmh ok" visibly not convinced we continued our way and stopped in front of the door "HEY NERD, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING??? FOLLOW ME NOW!!!" Katsuki ordered "mmh okay katsuki" i said, smiling.

I let go of uraraka's hand while patting her head, i then followed bakugo to the stairs, i sensed his hand approching my collar and immediately dodged it, pushing him back to the wall, hands above his head blocked my mines, i could take a close look to his face... he had nice traits, beautifull eyes (i always loved them), pretty lips and obvious soft spikey hair, under my intense stare he started getting pink and kicked me with his leg sending me in the opposite wall , i was too focused on his face to use my quirk and block his attack.

I started smiling at a red katsuki ,mmh this year gonna be fun i thought to myself. "What do you think you're smiling AT , DAMN DEKU" he pratically yelled to cover his panting "its been a while since i heard this nickname, pretty lovely huh" i said winking, he started to turn back heading to the class before i said "dont forget our bet katcchaan" he shuddered by hearing his nickname "tsk" he responded, yeah this years gonna be a lot of fun, i smirked.