"What are you talking about?" Stiles asked eyes widening,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

The twins only laughed and left, Stiles was about to follow but the bell rang and the students obscured the view of the twins.

"Hey," Allison said, walking up to the frustrated Kanima, placing her hand on his arm,"You okay?"

"Just a little frustrated at the moment," Stiles said with a strained smile,"And scared out of my mind."

"Why?" Allison asked.

"Well, there's the alpha twins who like to be pains in my ass.  And there's the sacrifices," Stiles said quickly.

"What sacrifices?" Allison asked eyes widening in worry.

"My friend Heather, that guy Lydia found at the pool, and a girl in the woods were found throats slashed, heads bashed in, and strangled," Stiles told her grimacing,"All three were virgins and they died of something called the threefold death it was an ancient sacrificing ritual."

"Why are you scared?"

"Because I'm a virgin," Stiles half shouted,"And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me righ--"

Allison interrupted his rant with a kiss on the lips shutting him right up,"Drive by my house later tonight and we can take care of your little problem if you want," She said shocking Stiles, and before he could reply she left to her next class.

Time Skip

Stiles, Scott, and Isaac walked through the hall to their next class and Stiles was trying to convince them about the sacrifices.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of 'werewolfitude' in these murders?" Stiles asked frustrated.

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac asked.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them," Stiles told the beta, Stiles turned to Scott who remained silent most of the time,"Scott?"

Scott looked up.

"How 'bout you?" Isaac asked.

"I don't know yet," Scott answered.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asked annoyed.

"Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?" Scott told Stiles.

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles asked.

Scott sighed before turning to Isaac,"That's a good point, too."

Isaac growled,"I don't care. They killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too," He said before walking off.

Change Of View

Cora grunted as she hit the bag again, trying to make her weak muscles stronger.

"Stop. You're not done healing," Derek told his sister.

"Yeah? Well, I'm done lying around," She said going over to an over hanging pipe and started doing pull ups.

"Then, sit," Derek said pulling her off the pipe.

Cora looked at her brother and tried to throw a punch, but Derek only caught it,"Come on fight back," Cora said trying to hit him again but he just blocked it.