The nurse stopped at an unfamiliar office and gave a quick knock before pulling open the door. Beau was hesitant as he headed inside to find six chairs, three of which were already occupied, facing Doctor Zan and an unfamiliar man. Beau instantly recognized the boy he had run into earlier that day.

Aiden sat in his chair, crossing his ankles and stretching out his legs. He was tall and lean with messy dark hair and dark brown eyes. His skin was a nice tawny color and he lightly bit down on his bottom lip as his eyes scanned over a pamphlet. Beau was surprised to see that they had allowed him to keep his ear and lip piercings in.

"Beau, welcome. Please take a seat" Doctor Zan smiled as she motioned Beau next to a black-haired girl. Beau walked over and bent down to pick up the pamphlet sitting on the chair before taking his seat. There was a photo of an old school building and on it read:

Westwood Asylum: School For Troubled Boys

"Rehabilitation at its finest"

Beau glanced over at the other three to find that Aiden was the only one holding the same pamphlet as him. The two girls held one very similar only their's said Eastwood Asylum and was a pretty light blue whereas Beau's pamphlet was a dark and muddy gray.

Beau's head snapped to the door as another boy walked in followed by someone he was surprised to see. Sage gave Beau an annoyed look as she collapsed in the seat next to him. She picked up the pamphlet and instantly scowled.

"What the fuck is this?" She blurted out. Beau sent her a quick glare and lightly kicked the side of her foot. Of course, the girl didn't know filters existed so she continued. "I'm not going to rehab-"

"Ms. Inola, please mind your manners" The man sighed. "We aren't sending you to rehab... Well, not exactly"

"We understand that all of you have had your troubles over the years. Of course, the hospital can only do its very best but we can't guarantee that all of you can return to society with full certainty that everything can go back to normal" Doctor Zan began. She unknowingly cast a sympathetic glance in Beau's direction confirming what he already knew. Arsonists were considered dangerous. He wouldn't be accepted into any colleges and it would be almost impossible to find a job. He had thrown it all away for Lukas and he wasn't sure he regretted it.

"Depends on your definition of normal" Aiden spoke up this time. "My normal and your normal are very different, Doctor. I don't know about you but I can easily leave here and bounce back into what I've always done"

"Westwood and Eastwood Asylum will be a sort of second chance. It's a newer school but we're working on using it as a way to help clean up people's records. Of course, everything won't go away completely but we're working with colleges to try and create a program to help people in your positions get through school" Doctor Zan decided to ignore Aiden's comments.

"Rehab doesn't work" Aiden deadpanned. "Not unless you want to get better"

"We've hand-selected about two hundred students from mental hospitals across the country and are giving them an opportunity" The man cut in. "If things go well this year it could mean countless generations of rehabilitated kids"

"It's also out of state" Doctor Zan cut in when she realized many of the kid's disinterest. "It's an out-of-state boarding school for people like you. Away from stress, responsibilities and in a completely safe environment"

And this is what peeked Sage and Aiden's interest. Beau knew he wanted to do it from the beginning. He didn't want to go back to Tennessee and be drowned in a town of homophobia. He wanted the freedom to be himself and a second chance. Westwood just might be the place to give it to him.