«13 - An Impossible Reunion»

Start from the beginning

Three more vampires approach...

Crowley... the thirteenth progenitor!!

"Damn. More Nobles." Guren growls, "Trying to take out their leader took too long. That's it for us. We have to abandon Shinjuku. Everyone prepare to retreat!"

"What are you talking about, Guren?! Not only will they not let us escape, Mika is with them. I won't leave my family behind again!" I snap.
"They have our family! We can't retreat yet!" Yuu contributes.

"What, so you'd rather we all stay here and die?" Guren looks at me for an answer.

"What if... we have someone stall them...? Someone they can't afford to kill...? Someone like the vampire queen's pet?"

Krul still values me. Knowing her... she likely made Mika her pet and fed him her blood, giving him a strong potential for 5th or 6th progenitor.

"I'm not letting you do that, (N/n). Not in a million years!" Yuu says, grabbing my shoulders.
"Unless you can suggest another plan, this is our best choice to keep everyone alive." I respond.

"Enough! I make the calls. Retreat!! Hold ranks and move back toward the walls!" Guren commands.
"Guren-"

"You won't get away that easily." Ferid smirks.
"You better shut the fuck up before I rip you to shreds." I say as my eyes flash red.

"We'll see about that." Ferid speeds behind me as I turn around. I swing my katana at him, but he jumps back.
"Ooh, you're quick. But still too young."

Guren jumps in from behind however, Ferid turns and kicks him away.

"And your blade, Sir Lion... has slowed now that you're wounded."

"Guren!!"
I charge at the bastard vampire as he grins in Yuu's direction.

He appears behind Yuu, placing a hand on his shoulder,
"Let's see how you taste..."

I swing my Katana at him, stabbing him in the back as Mika swings his sword from afar to cut off Ferid's arm.

It flies into the air as blood spurts from the disconnected area.

"Aha. It was just a little joke, Mika. No need to look so mad." Ferid nervously laughs.

Little joke, my ass.

"Mika..."
"Yuu... (N/n)... Forget all of them and run away with me!" Mika begs.

"No way, Mika. I refuse to leave them." I say, holding Yuu close.

Mika sighs and walks closer and I back away. He soon gets close enough and picks me up in bridal style.

 He soon gets close enough and picks me up in bridal style

(A/N: Let's just pretend you're in Yuu's position ÒwÓ)

"O-Oi!! Mika!!" Yuu holds Mika's shoulder and turn him around, but Mika ignore it and jumps off.