"...Hungry?" Lena asked.

Kara glanced back and nodded. "Please." Kara let out a small whine.

Lena stood up and grabbed her bowl from the kennel, cupped some food into it, then placed it down in front of her.

"Please, don't make a mess."

Instead of inhaling her food, Kara took her time, making sure not to drop a piece of kibble on the floor. 'Wait....could I ask her for other types of food? Like potstickers?!' Kara perked up at the thought, licking her chops. 'Or pizza?!...But, could this body handle it? I've only had kibble and meatballs that are safe for dogs so far.'

Kara continued to eat her kibble. 'I was able to bite into the device, which Lena said was made of titanium. So, do I have my super strength?...Super bite?' Kara tilted her head. 'The blast of sunlight from David's invention probably helped me with that. I felt energized and now, I don't... Could I fly in this body eventually?'

Kara internally winced, remembering her first attempts to fly as Supergirl. 'I don't have my cape to help me. Gosh, I really hope I don't end up flying in this body.'

"Okay. I think this should work," Lena's voice made Kara look up from her food.

Lena picked up the buttons she had on the table and started placing them on the floor. Kara pawed close to them slowly, sniffing at them and getting a closer look at them. She could see letters on each button.

"I programmed each button to say a letter, so there are 26 of them, for the alphabet. I thought about programming punctuation marks, but I think I can understand you without that. So, press this," Lena nudged a blue button towards Kara, which had the letter 'A' on it.

Kara pawed it, then heard a robotic female voice saying 'A'. '...Oh! I have an idea!' Kara looked at all the buttons before starting to move them around, nosing them along the floor.

---------------------------------

Lena looked on as it moved them around, confused as to what it was doing. 'Well, one does work at least.'

It moved the buttons around for a couple of seconds, before sitting down and then started pawing at a few of them, making Lena hear the robotic voice saying 'Q', 'W', 'E', 'R' and so on, before it ended on 'M'

'Does it not know English? Was I wrong?' Lena furrowed her eyebrow.

It looked back towards her, blue eyes shining. 'It's trying to make a point, I think.'

"What are you trying to do?" Lena asked, making it cock its head to the left, ears twitching.

It let a huff before appearing to be thinking, then raised a paw, seemingly pointing to her table.

Lena looked towards her laptop, heard the robotic voice saying 'Q', 'W', 'E' and so on again. Her green eyes trailed absentmindedly over her laptop until her eyes settled over her keyboard.

It hit her. "Did you position it as a keyboard?" Lena asked, leaning over to see the order of the buttons, and seeing that they were in the same order of a keyboard. 'So it's used a keyboard before....Maybe it worked at a desk job? I'll find out.'

It let out a small yip, putting its paw down then seeming to puff up, looking proud.

"Well, let's start."

---------------------------------------------------

"Yes!" Kara lowered her paw. 'She understood!' Kara felt her fur puff up.