Yuki was stuck wearing his school sports wear. "I'm having it modified."

"Then what is that?" he glanced at the vest labeled 10 pounds on him.

"Just so I can get used to it quicker when it comes back." Yuki pulled on the scarf.

He was beginning to feel more fluid with every movement.

"Then... let's start."

* * *

4 days later...

"AP SHOT!"

Yuki's pole lost its support from the shaking of his pillar, pushing him over the edge.

"OI!" Yuki scolded. Flicking his wrist effectively swung the capture weapon over the ectoplasm who kept him from falling.

"I did it!" Bakugo smirked.

"YEAH! ABOUT TIME! I'VE GOTTEN PROFICIENT AT MOUNTAIN CLIMBING YOU NERD!"

"HA?!"

Yuki began pulling himself up. Walking horizontally to the edge of the pillar where ectoplasm gave him a hand.

"HEY, LOOK OUT!"

Yuki looked back to see a piece of the pillar from Bakugo's target falling down towards Toshinori.

"smASH!" A flash of green, Midori-- no.

Deku.

The pillar was kicked into smaller pieces and away from Toshinori.

"That was a close one." Yuki frowned. Looking down as everyone near the old man checked up on him.

"Young Bakugo! I'm sorry!" Toshinori apologized.

Yuki watched from above as the blond's fist clenched. Releasing an explosion and creating a dust cloud.

"Watch yourself, All Might!"

Yuki waved off what little smoke reached up to him.

"I really need to talk to him." he whispered.

These bursts of anger have gotten more spread out and more dangerous.

"Shall we continue?" Ectoplasm asked.

"Yeah." Yuki reached down to pick up the ta staff.

With the courtesy of YaoMomo, Yuki was able to train with varying amounts of weight for the past five days; simulating what he estimated his costume would be like. He'd asked for something not too bulky but with the things he needed to carry it was inevitable for it to become so.

Aizawa had informed them there would be few first years at the exam. Meaning there will be people who have trained longer than them and have more experience wielding their quirk.

One of the perks Yuki found of having dorms was being able to train with Hitoshi for longer durations of time. He'd moved in just a couple days ago and Aizawa was quick to swoop in and update their training. Albeit, Yuki's was a bit more lenient with the intensive training he was already doing throughout the day.

"Do you think Aizawa will assign me another weapon?" Hitoshi had asked while doing their final stretches before calling it a day. Or night.

"You could always ask." Yuki yawned.

"Yeah, not a chance."

"What? Why?" Yuki smirked. "Ya scared of 'im?"

This earned him a punch to the shoulder, "As if."