"Why are you here again, Kitty and you, Pha? Don't you guys have rounds to make or surgery to monitor?" questioned Beam, a little pissed.

"It's lunchtime, genius. We are here to have lunch with you," answered Phana as he cleared the workplace while Kit brings in the food he parceled for their beloved friend.

The Crazy doctor gang members and also Forth's close friends are trying hard to be polite with their words nowadays. The baby could hear them speak, so they don't want to influence the unborn evilly.

The word asshole changed into genius and, the terms like jerk or brat into vegetables and fruits.

For example,

"You jerk, shut up," into "You mango, shut up," or "I'm going to hit the shit out of you, asshole," into "I'm going to hit the potato out of you, mango."

Forth came up with these brilliant ideas. Isn't that funny?

"You may go for your lunch date now, Sammy. Your boyfriend is waiting by the lobby," informed Kit when he comes back with the food.

"Yacht, isn't it? He seems like a keeper," stated Phana casually.

"He is, Dr.Pha," replied Sammy, all smiles.

"I'll see you after lunch, Dr. Beam. Don't start the work without me," reminded Sammy before she left for her lunch date.

Beam started to fill his tummy without saying a word. Phana gives Kit a knowing look. Here they go again. It clearly states that Beam misses his husband but, he is in denial mode.

The question is, what made Beam miss Forth? If Phana is not mistaken, Forth forgot to call Beam today or, he hasn't replied to his morning text.

"Eat up, my friend. I'm sure your guy is just a bit busier today," commented Kit as he patted Beam's shoulders encouragingly.

~

A few hours earlier,

"I guess Beam is going to kill you this time," stated Park casually as he helped Forth pack his stuff in the middle of the night.

They planned to leave the offshore on the first light the next morning.

"And Lam won't?" questioned Forth sarcastically.

"My baby won't be mad at me. Cause I told him already," replied Park with a proud smirk.

"Lucky for you, that Lam doesn't care about you that much," mocked Forth.

"Hye, my boyfriend loves me, okay. Plus he, knows that you are the one that drives," replied Park.

"I can't allow my Beam to drive 6 hours to visit me here, in offshore. So, I'm going back to him and, I don't want to bring you along," commented Forth scornfully.

"I'll complain about you to Beam," sulked Park as he walked back to his room.

'It always feels good to tease your best friend,' thought Forth, with a playful smile.

He checked his stuff one last time before going back home to Beam.

Its been two weeks since Park and Forth reach the offshore engineering construction dorm.

They are here to monitor their underwater project in person while Forth left their company under Lam's observation. He also personally assigned Lam to be Beam's bodyguard when he is away.

He knows Beam will be with his crazy doctor gang and, he will be safe. But they have boyfriends too. They can't be with him all the time. So, the only option left is Lam who's boyfriend is stuck with him.