𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐬

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

Outside after a secret breakfast the next day, Enola decided to conduct another jujutsu lesson for Tewkesbury. Since he had learned in the last few lessons, Enola decided to test his skills and see where he stood against her.

"Come on, Tewkesbury! You think you can beat me! That's never going to happen!" Enola taunted, fists in the air, circling him, "Are you still going to be a chicken, or are you going to fight!"

"I am no chicken! I am a man!"

"You're a man when I tell you you're a man," Enola rolled her eyes, "Come on! Come get me!"

Seconds later, Tewkesbury found himself on the ground, Enola standing over him. She had easily knocked him to the ground, questioning playfully, "I thought you said you had learned things?"

"But I did learn," Tewkesbury smirked. One second she was standing, and the next, she was on the ground. Since this action happened so quickly, Enola had to take a moment to process it. Nevertheless, she smiled when she realized what he had done.

Enola huffed as she stood, "Ah, the corkscrew!"

"Quite comical, I must say," Tewkesbury stood alongside her.

"What is?"

"That I seem to master one of the only jujutsu moves you can't."

"Very comical," Enola laughed sarcastically, "When I finally master it, you're going to wish you never underestimated me."

"Enola? Tewkesbury?" a voice called out.  It was Sherlock approaching the two.

Enola's smile faded when she saw the crestfallen expression on her brother's face, "What's happened? Is everything alright?"

"Yes, yes. Everything's fine. It's just that-" Sherlock suddenly smiled, "Mycroft and I finally happen to be taking our leave."

Finally! Their plan had been a success! Enola was overjoyed to have outsmarted her eldest brother, but her other brother...she found she was going to miss.

This deeply saddened Sherlock, although he would never show it outside. His sister wasn't an annoying nuisance, as Mycroft had called her. She was brilliant, confident, charming, witty, and- the list could continue forever. He wished he could return and be there for his sister. Instead, he had spent years thinking of Enola through the haze of detective work.

"I am going to miss you. You better remember that."

"I'll miss you too," Enola said, "But we'll see each other again soon, I'm sure of it."