I just laughed quietly and playfully shook my head. Ethan did the same but nodded instead.

"I seriously think you and your brother have conversations with each other through facial expressions. It's starting to freak me out." Blaise commented. I directed my gaze to Blaise. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I don't think I was ever going to tell him about talking to Ethan in my head. It was fun watching Blaise get confused.

But what's even better now, Harry looked equally confused. Luna didn't look like she gave a flying shit. It was like she knew what was happening. She probably did though, She believes anything is possible.

"I noticed that as well, it has confused the shit out of me," Harry added, slightly frowning from confusion.

"Maybe we are, maybe we aren't" I replied blankly. I went back to eating my food as Luna sniggered and Harry and Blaise looked freaked out, but their faces were filled with confusion. Almost silently begging me to tell them everything. Yet I wouldn't say a word.

"Hey guys," Cho said as she sat down. I looked up and smiled at her. She was always cheery and always lightened up the mood, even when the mood is so bright, it doesn't seem like it could be happier.

Cho was amazing at doing that. I then looked at Harry and he was blushing. Poor guy, she had her eyes on Cedric.

"Hey Cho, how are you?" I asked, "Oh I'm really good thanks, how are you guys?" She replied politely. Blaise answered first "I'm freaked out by Lizzie ability's to talk to her brother from the other side of the hall, only through facial expressions," he said and then faked a shudder.

Cho grinned, I had told her about Ethan and me, how we could talk in our heads. Cho would never tell anyone what we could do, I told her to keep it a secret. And that's what's she did.

"Doesn't sound that freaky to me?" Luna said softly. She has always defended me, even if it meant someone would be mean to her. I'd do the same for her. So would Cho. Even though it wasn't a big deal, she didn't want people to think I was weird.

"Hmph, sounds quite peculiar to me, yet it sounds like a talent," someone said, as they took a seat next to me. I smiled because I knew exactly who it was.

"Hi, Hermione," I said still smiling, as I gave her a side hug. "Hey, guys" everyone else answers with a hello, except Harry. I knew that hadn't been speaking, since the champion selection.

Harry looked at Hermione, it looked like he was struggling to say something like it was awkward with us all here. Hermione had the same expression.

"Alright guys, let's go. It's uncomfortable enough for them, let alone if we are all here" I said as I stood up. "Let them talk." I finally said as Blaise got up. Luna and Cho got up and whispered good luck to Harry as I whispered it to Hermione.

We started walking away from the table when I heard Hermione say "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you, Harry! It was very stupid of me to even consider yo-" we were now out of hearing range so I couldn't hear Hermione ramble an apology anymore.

I was glad she came to her senses. It would a shame to see their friendship go down the drain, just like Nova and I's did.

Although now I think about it. Nova always seemed to get jealous of me for the stupidest things. And used to make comments that were not even close to necessary. Some of them would disrespect my friends, family and even me. I cared so much about our friendship, so I never put any thought into those.